Chapter 67: Moon Rain

The match between Inazuma Japan and The Empire

The match between Inazuma Japan and The Empire. Eventually, they did manage to break through their defence and score, but soon after that the signal to let them know the match had ended came. Unfortunately, Inazuma Japan lost by 1-2. 

After that, Lily and the others said goodbye to Fideo and went back to the Japanese area and met with the others at the lodge.

"Guys!" Mark shouted as he ran towards them.

"Captain!" Scotty replied. Mark explained to them why they weren't present at the match and of course, they immediately understood.

"Sorry, Mark. We couldn't win." Axel said to him.

"Guys, cheer up. This doesn't mean that we can't still make it to the finals." 

"It's true that we've lost one match...But, as long as we win the rest of our matches, we still have a chance." Jude explained.

"Besides, I think you guys still did a great job out there," Lily said to them with a smile. 

"I get it. We just have to win all the rest." Scotty said with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, but more importantly, that new Grand Fire hissatsu technique of yours was amazing!" Mark said to Axel, Xavier and Austin. "And Darren you finally completed your hissatsu as well. You're the stars that broke through those hissatsu tactics!" 

"Well, it's all thanks to Camelia." Tod then said.

"Really?"

"I didn't really do anything." She replied a bit embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it, it makes you a good manager for Inazuma Japan." 

Everyone was busy with their training when they suddenly heard a familiar voice

"Long time no see." 

"Shawn?!"

"Is your injury better now?" Mark asked him.

"It's completely healed." 

"That's great! Then that means..." 

"Yeah, coach Travis called me over. He wants to reinstate me into the team."