Chapter 40: Genesis?

After Nelly, Mark and the coach came back and I handed the coach the letters, we met the team from the school

After Nelly, Mark and the coach came back and I handed the coach the letters, we met the team from the school. They were big fans of Mark apparently, especially a boy named Darren LaChance. He was a goalkeeper too but started as a midfielder. He showed Mark one of his moves. After he had stopped a shot from Eric everyone of Raimon was a bit shocked.

He could do the God Hand too, the only difference there was between Darren and Mark was that Mark his one was orange and this one was blue. 

"That was amazing, Darren! You're pretty good!" Mark exclaimed while taking Darren's hand and shaking them. 

"Th-Thank you!" Darren replied.

"But how did he do that?" Nathan asked.

"He kept watching a video clip of God Hand over and over and practised it like crazy." Jonathan, the captain of Fauxshore, replied.

"He learned it just by watching?" Tori asked.

"That's an incredible talent." Jude commented.

"He must be really determined then." Lily said with a smile.

"Th-This is a dream, right? I'm dreaming that someone other than the captain can use God Hand, right?" Jack asked shocked. "Please pull my cheek." He leaned a bit to the side so that Scotty could reach it and when he pulled his cheek Jack was a bit in pain. "Ouch! it isn't a dream!"

"But is it really that amazing as you guys say?" Scotty asked his teammates.

"Yeah, anyone can do it by holding out their hand and screaming, can't they?" Sue then asked.

"When Mark was first learning God Hand, he trained so hard that his hands bled," Nathan explained.

"He did use tiers for his training after all." Lily then said.

"Darren, can you show me your hands?" Mark suddenly asked him.

"O-Okay."  When he took his gloves off, you could see brushes from all the hard training he went through.

"I knew it. You've trained considerably."

"No, it wasn't that much..."

"Hard work will always lead to results." 

"Yes."

"Let's go."

"Okay!"

~What in the world is he planning on this time?~ Lily thought while watching curiously.  

Both of the boys did God Hand, which caused enormous energy coming from them and left everyone with shock. After that, they trained together with Fauxshore and even had a match against them which was really fun.