Chapter 12: A Peaceful Evening

"They really moved the goal, so that you wouldn't be able to score?" Mia asked Lily

It's been a day since they had won their match against Otaku junior high. Lily's training was already done for today, so she went to the auditorium, just like every other day.

The four girls were already done rehearsing, therefore they were now just chatting about the last match Lily had.

"I know, it's a little bit weird right? But it's still remarkable that they came up by it by just playing video games." Lily replied. "But that's enough about that. Let's talk about the competition you have this weekend Chloe."

"There isn't a lot to talk about, to be honest."

"I bet that you are nervous, but don't be. We know that you make a big chance of winning and we will be there to cheer you on. Besides you are the best ice skater we know." Scarlette said to her.

"Thanks, guys! By the way Mia how is Penny doing? Is she still injured?"

Penny is Mia's horse, a Senner to be exactly. They are really close and very good when it comes to competitions.

"Yeah, still a little bit. I'm afraid that we cant' participate in the upcoming competition, but that doesn't really matter. As long as she gets better."

"Yeah, I get it. I hope it will be soon though."

"Yeah, me too."

"Ow, before I forget did any of you got another photograph?" Scarlette asked the three girls.

"I didn't."

"Me neither."

"I did." Mia replied. "Here it is."

It was a picture of her, but you could just see her back. She was probably walking out of school.

"I hope they will stop sending such photos."

"Yeah, me too." Scarlette replied while putting the photograph in her bag.

"And if they don't?" Chloe asked her.

"Then we will have to go to the police."

"I hope it doesn't have to go that far." Lily said to them.

"Anyway, I think it's time that I go home." Mia said while putting her jacket on and grabbing her bag.

"Me too, I'm pretty tired, to be honest. See you tomorrow." Lily said while she grabbed her stuff and waved to Chloe and Scarlette, before leaving with Mia.

"Bye!" They both said to the two girls.