Chapter 17: The BP

I was wandering through the halls of Royal Academy since the rest of the team were changing

I was wandering through the halls of Royal Academy since the rest of the team were changing. Luckily I already changed into the soccer uniform with the jacket still on, so I had some time left before I had to do a warming up for the match. The only time I was here is when I had to pick up Mia for dance practice, I do remember that I got lost back then. Though it wouldn't surprise me if that would happen again today. Every hallway looks exactly the same in my opinion.

When I turned the corner I saw someone that I thought that he would be the last person to be here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Ow look who we have here. If it isn't Lily." He replied.

"I asked you something, Oliver. It would be very rude not to answer."

Right...I'm here because they asked me to. The others are here as well."

"Really? Who asked you to be here and does Mia also know that you guys are here?"

"Probably not, I guess. And I don't know who asked us to be here, sorry." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Woah, look it's our little soccer friend." Someone said from behind me.

I turned around and saw Jacob, Liam and Christof standing there.

~Ugh this seriously can't get any worse, right?~ I thought in myself while I rolled my eyes.

"What?! Not even a 'hello'?" Jacob asked me.

"No, 'cause you don't deserve one if you ask me."

"You seriously are SO annoying! You know that right?"

"My my, what are you doing here?"

I could recognize that voice anywhere. I turned around and saw Mia standing there with a clipboard in her hand. She walked over to me and stopped beside me.

"You came just in time." I whispered to her and she just smiled back.

"Are you four even allowed to be here? Cause otherwise, I have to ask the commander." She asked them.