Chapter 1: The Bet

Lily Roberts was walking towards the big gym from Raimon, where normally she had her cheerleading practice

Lily Roberts was walking towards the big gym from Raimon, where normally she had her cheerleading practice. She had her bag with her supplies in her hand, she wore her school uniform with a baby blue ribbon on her chest and her hair in pigtails with also baby blue ribbons. She was almost at the gym, but before she could reach it, she got stopped by none other than Mark Evans.

"I know you said you don't want to join the soccer team but we made a promise." Mark said and he looked very determinant.

It was true they had made a promise before the game against Royal Academy. If Raimon would win against Royal she would quit cheerleading. Of course, she thought they would never win against them. It looks like she had unfortunately underestimated them. But a promise is a promise and she always keeps them, even if she isn't that happy about it.

"You're right I'll quit. Do you want to come with me so that you can see it for yourself?" Lily asked Mark.

At first, he thinks about it but after a while, he nods. They entered the gym and went straight to the office of her cheerleading coach. She knocks when a voice inside answers.

"Enter!" The voice said.

As they entered the office they could see a nice room with a lot of trophies and of course the school colours. Mark was pretty amazed by the number of trophies. He knew the school cheerleading squad was good, but not this good.

"Ow, good morning, Lily! What's wrong and who is your friend? A new member?" The coach asked.

"Good morning coach, this is Mark Evans captain of the soccer club and unfortunately not. I had a bet if you would even call it that, with him about the game and regrettably, I lost." Lily said.

"Hmm, alright what was it about?" She curiously asked.

"Well...I would quit cheerleading and help Mark with the soccer club as a player. Of course, I didn't know they would actually win." Lily answered her a bit afraid for the reaction that may come.

Mark just stood there and watched the atmosphere change real fast.

"YOU DID WHAT!!!" The coach screamed so loud that the whole building could hear it.

"You're their captain you can't quit and even if you did it you would not do it for a soccer club like them!" She said, continuing the conversation.

"Don't worry I main Elizabeth is also really good as a captain. Remember when I was injured? She did a great job of replacing me and they won! I really think it's not that big of a deal to keep our title. Besides Mark did an interesting catch hissatsu don't you think?" Lily asked while she looked at her coach with an interesting look on her face.

"That's true...Alright, you're allowed to join that club instead of remaining cheerleading, but you have to promise me to keep on winning!" The coach said with a rather odd facial expression.

"You got it, coach!" She said she was really happy and relieved that she had permission from the coach to switch clubs.

She handed her belongings to the coach, but she insisted that she keeps it as a reminder of the Cheer Squad. Lily thanked her former coach and left together with Mark. What the two of them didn't know is that she changed immediately when they left and if you could see the look on her face it would creep you out that's for sure.

 What the two of them didn't know is that she changed immediately when they left and if you could see the look on her face it would creep you out that's for sure