Chapter 33: Snowboarding

A few days had passed and a lot had happened for the team

First of all, Axel had left the team which, of course, didn't really leave a good impact on the rest of the team. 

The second thing was that Tori's father came back. To be honest it still wasn't very clear for the rest of the team what had really happened with him while he was at the alien base. But whatever it was it sure wasn't great. 

After a day of improvising their own training, they were now in Hokkaido. They were here for the striker of their team named Shawn Froste. Some of the team members were excited to meet him, because of all the rumours. Everyone except for Kevin, who still wasn't over the fact that Axel had left the team.

"Got you!" Bobby said when he hit Nathan with a snowball.

"This is going to be easy. Don't get tired Bobby." Jude said to his team member.

"Not so arrogant. We just started." Eric replied to them.

"Don't think that you can beat us!" Lily said to the opponent. 

"You have to win this battle and consider that a direct order from mister Raimon himself!" Nelly said to Eric, Lily and the rest on that team.

And thus the snow battle began. After some time they had to stop because they were going to have a practice match against Alpine.

 After some time they had to stop because they were going to have a practice match against Alpine

"That's it for today." The coach said even though the match wasn't over yet.

"That was so incredible, Shawn. That was seriously a good shot. You just blew us away." Mark said to him.

"You guys were great too. You were the first one to stop it. I'm really impressed."

"I know one thing now and that's that I wanna play soccer with you!" 

"Same with me. And not just you, with this whole team. I'm sure that we all will play some great games." 

"Well then, mister Shawn Froste. I'm officially asking you to join the Inazuma Caravan." The coach said to the boy. "Will you come and play with us?"