Chapter 56: The Suprise

Everyone was standing on the field waiting for the coach to start the first training as Inazuma Japan

Everyone was standing on the field waiting for the coach to start the first training as Inazuma Japan. Though, not everyone was there yet. Austin was still missing from the group.

"Mark!" Austin exclaimed as he came running down the field.

"Austin, morning." He replied.

"Mo...Morning. S-Sorry. All those streetlights on the way...they were all red!" 

"Well, you wouldn't have to go through all that trouble if you just stayed here overnight," Jorden said to him as he and Jack walked over.

"The food here is really great!" Jack then said.

"But I can't sleep when I'm not at home..." Austin explained.

"Maybe your mama has to sing you lullabies to get you to sleep, too." Caleb commented.

"That guy...Don't worry about it. Let him say what he wants." Hurley reassured Austin while putting a hand on his shoulder.

"He's right, haters gonna hate. Besides, if you can't sleep that good here then you'll get tired and that isn't good for anyone, is it?" Lily said to him with a small smile.

"Okay..." Austin replied to both of them.

"Why is someone like him picked for the national team?" Nathan asked Mark while looking at Caleb.

"The coach is here." Tod said to the rest.

A few days went by and nothing special had happened

A few days went by and nothing special had happened. The only thing that they had found out in those couple of days was that their coach had a nickname. They also called him 'The Cursed Coach'. Something about his old team that had to withdraw from the finals of the Football Frontier, because he caused an accident. This made the team have many questions about their coach, but still, there wasn't anything that they could do about it. 

At the moment, the whole team was watching the television. It was tonight that it will be decided who their first opponent will be. Their first match would be against Big Waves from Australia. 

"There it is," Nathan said.

"Against one of the favourites at the start..." Xavier mumbled, but it was still loud enough for the rest to hear.