Chapter 25: New Hissatsu's

Yesterday we had the match against Kirkwood and we had won 3-2

Yesterday we had the match against Kirkwood and we had won 3-2. So you would think that everyone was happy to go to the finals, then think again. It's true most of us were happy about it, but Mark was tensed because he still hasn't God Hand figured out. We tried to lift the mood, but he kept thinking about it. 

Right now, Mark, Jude and Axel were sitting in the clubroom, while the others were outside stretching. I was on the field practising two new shoots that I still hadn't fully under control. One was alone and the other one was together with Kevin. 

"Lily, let's try it again." Kevin said to me.

We stood in our start position and walked towards the goal. We both jumped in the air and kicked the ball.

"Ice Missiles!" We both said. 

The ball formed missiles of ice and went straight into the goal. 

"It worked!" Kevin said happily.

"We did it!" I said while giving him a high-five. 

"That looked so good, guys." Jack said to us. 

"It surely will have an advantage for our next match." Nathan then said.

"let's get the captain then you can show it to them too." Tod said while walking to the clubroom. While I stayed by the bench with the managers.

"Lily, you have to try your individual shot now too." Silvia said to me.

"Yeah, but I don't know why it won't work. I constantly do something wrong, but I don't know what it is." I replied.

"That's why you have to try again. I'm sure you will figure it out before the match." Celia assured me. 

I went back to the field with a soccer ball and concentrated on my surroundings. I looked at the ball and then I kicked it in the air in front of me. I ran towards the goal while the ball was flying above me. When it came down I spun around and hit the ball.

"Moonlight Burst!" I said while a pure glow came around the ball making it look like a full moon.

The ball went straight to the goalpost, but it got hit by one of the sidebars which made the ball come back straight to me.