Chapter 41: Finding Some Motivation

It was the next day and Mark still hasn't moved from his spot on the roof

It was the next day and Mark still hasn't moved from his spot on the roof. Everyone was really worried about it because he hadn't eaten anything yet. The team couldn't concentrate either, everyone was out of touch.

"Ow, Lily can you come here for a sec'?" Silvia asked the girl who was training just like the others.

"Yeah, sure." She ran off the field to the benches she was at. "What's up?" 

"Well, I was just wondering if you were sleeping well." 

"Hm? Y-Yeah, I think so. Why?" 

"It's just that you've been sleep talking a lot recently. And I'm not sure if you know it, but most of the time it means that you have a serious sleep disorder or maybe even a health condition. So that's why I'm asking." Silvia explained.

"Oh my, I didn't even realise was doing that. I hope that it doesn't bother any of you. Please, just wake me up if you can't sleep from it."

"Don't worry, I think I'm the only one that even noticed it. The other girls just sleep through it I think, at least when I'm awake they are deep sleeping. And as for me, I just can go back to sleep really easily. So it isn't really something that bothers us like that, but we were wondering if you had any trouble with sleeping."

"Oh, no not really. I guess I just dream a lot." Lily replied with a smile.

"Okay, if you say so. It isn't like I know what you are saying in your sleep. It's rather more of a mumble what you say or another language. Anyway, if something does bother you, you can always come to one of the managers. You know that, right?"

"Of course I know that." 

"Alright, then let's get back to practise. I think it will help if at least a few people on that field have a bit of a clear mind." 

"You got it."

Lily left to go back to the field and practise with the others, but after a full day, they didn't really achieve anything. So when it was dark outside and everyone was in their sleeping bag, Lily was still outside. She wasn't practising, she was just sitting on the bench with her headphones on looking at the stars. She was really focused on the music when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked behind her and saw Jude standing there. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked him while she took her headphones off.

"Don't I have to ask you the same thing?" He replied while sitting next to her.

"Nothing much, just listing to some music."

"So you are here because you can't sleep?"

"No, not really. I can sleep, I just don't want to."

"Why?"

"Well, when Silvia asked me to talk to her she said that I have been sleeptalking. And not for like one night, but for several. So she asked if I have been sleeping badly and I said that I hadn't. However, I did get good sleep, I dream about the same thing and it didn't really bother me at first, but now that I know that I talk too. It just doesn't feel right in some way."