Chapter 65: Italy's Representatives

Everyone was practising really hard, Darren was still busy trying to get his hissatsu under control but had no success yet

Everyone was practising really hard, Darren was still busy trying to get his hissatsu under control but had no success yet. Suddenly the coach asked Jude, David and Caleb to leave the field as they couldn't concentrate. Though Lily didn't really pay too much attention to it as they were told to just resume practice. 

After some time mister Hillman stood next to the coach and was discussing something with him before he called out Lily to come with him. She was a bit confused why, but she still followed him to his office.

"I guess you're confused about why I asked you to come with me. It concerns your grandfather-"

"Did he die?!" Lily asked shocked.

"Ehm, no." 

"Oh, good grace. You really got me worried there." 

"Your mother called saying that your grandfather has to speak with you urgently. He is on the island as we speak, I had to give you this address. I discussed it with coach Travis and we both agreed that you can go now as long as you promise to be back on time." Mister Hillman explanted to Lily as he handed the little paper. 

"Of course, thank you." 

As I was walking to the said address, I was thinking about the things of why my grandfather would've called for me to meet him

~I just can't get up a reason of why he would want to meet me. It must be very important. Otherwise, he wouldn't have interrupted the training as he knows what I'm doing at the moment very well.~ 

Once I was at the place that stood on the address, I looked all around to find my grandfather and after some time I could spot him by one of the tables on the terrace of the café. 

"Hello, grandpa." 

"Hello, darling, it's been a while hasn't it?" 

"It sure has. I have been quite busy after all. What are you doing here?" 

"Well, I have been to an old friend of mine, two actually. I heard that you've been to one of them too." 

"You mean Micah? Yeah, I needed a few suits for a party. But who is the other one? As far as I know, there isn't anyone else on this island that is like us."