Chapter 14: A Problem

The Raimon soccer club was currently training like every other day and nothing special has happened in the last few days, but then Nelly came to the coach with a rather odd suggestion

She asked if he wanted to check the bus for us, but he didn't have a drivers license for that. However, Nelly kept on saying that he should do it and then it was all clear why she did that.  

Apparently, he had sabotaged the bus and luckily Nelly fired him at the spot. But then he accused Bobby of being a spy too and then he left. The weird thing was that it was his handwriting on the letter that said that the bus had a default, but the team didn't know that only Nelly did.

Some of the members were a little mad to hear that and others didn't know what to say to that.

"Keep calm guys, you have played with him together for weeks. How could you let him down like that? I still believe in him. Bobby wouldn't do that. He loves soccer too much." Mark said to the rest of the team.

"No, the coach was right. I'm really sorry guys!" And then Bobby ran away. 

"Look this is the note that I received." Nelly said to Mark while sowing the paper.

"That's Bobby's handwriting."

"So maybe he didn't want to be a spy anymore and wanted to do the right thing. Otherwise, he wouldn't have written that note saying that the bus is broken." Lily said to the rest. 

"You think so?" Kevin asked her with a small tone of sarcasm.

"I don't know." She replied back a little offended. 

"But what do we do now?" Celia asked them.

"Maybe Silvia can talk to him. You were friends a long time ago too, right?"

"Sure, I can do that."

"It's actually pretty chill without the coach, don't you think?" Jack asked the others

Everyone was in the clubroom just doing whatever they wanted to do.

"Yeah, it's like the atmosphere is much lighter without him." Max replied.

"And his face when Nelly discovered his secret was hilarious." Nathan said to them.