Chapter 39: Making Letters

Sue and the others showed us the whole training centre

Sue and the others showed us the whole training centre. However, Willy was underestimating it and said that it couldn't be that difficult. So Sue got him on one of the machines to let him show that it wasn't as easy as it looks. He could only make it to level three before getting kicked off by some shoe that was shot from the machine. Jack, Tod, Bobby, Alexia and I went to check on him, but it was clear that some of us, including me, had some trouble keeping a straight face by it.

"Don't laugh at me!" He said to us.

"S-Sorry, but don't you think it was kind of karma?" Bobby replied while trying to hold his laughter.

"It's clear that you don't really have things under control really since we are here, don't you think so too?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, first you said that those girls couldn't be that in soccer and it was still the first half and you already changed your own perspective. You saw that you had underestimated them and you did the same just now with the machine." I explained, but he didn't really reply to that. "But you know, maybe you have just an off day. Everyone has that once in a while." I told him trying to keep a positive mind on him.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Don't worry about it. We'll just keep on training here together and that will probably help a lot. Especially against those aliens." Jack said with a smile.

"I couldn't say it better myself, Jack." Tod replied which made us laugh again, with Willy this time.

After that, we went to Mark, Nathan, Jude and Eric who were asking Sue if we could use the machines to train.

"Of course you can my darling." She replied while hugging Eric tightly after he said that we would be careful. That made every single one of us back down a bit and sweatdrop at the sight.

And so our hard training began Shawn was training his shoots, Mark was working on his goalkeeper skills, Nathan on his reflexes by not trying to get one of those shoes hitting him and the rest of us were working on our condition on some sort of running machine that could switch directions and stuff like that.