48

The sun rises outside the window and Louis can't help but smile when he looks over at the man sleeping beside him. His hair is spread out all over the pillow and his chest is rising with every breath he takes.

He reaches out to touch one of the curls feeling the softness on his fingers, it have gotten longer and Louis can't help but think that Harry should let it stay.

Harry have been cutting his hair regularly to the short haircut that he have come so familiar with, but he have been working crazy hours lately so it have gotten lost in the shadows.

"Are you watching me sleep?" Harry mumbles, not opening his eyes, not really ready to leave his sleeping state of mind yet.

"no...."

"I can feel your wandering eyes."

"You have no proof."

"I know you're looking at me."

"That will not be a statement that would hold up in court, here I thought you were the lawyer." Louis laugh when Harry reaches out to push his shoulder, only to miss and just push the pillow.

Giving up on continuing sleeping Harry open his eyes looking at the man who is now half sitting up beside him. The sun hits his face showing off his perfection.

"Now who is looking?" Louis laughs out smiling, leaning down and leaving a small kiss on Harry's forehead.

"I'm going to make coffee, want some?"

"Yes please." Harry answers, not taking his eyes off the man when he gets up from the bed, he watches him until he exits the room and he can't see him anymore.

There is no words that can describe the feeling he gets every morning when he wakes up beside Louis, sadly it's not as often as he wishes due to Louis often going to work before he wakes up.

"Milk?" He hears Louis yell from the kitchen.

"Yes!"

That is the thing with Harry he sometimes enjoy his coffee black and sometimes with milk in it.

Louis comes back in to the bedroom holding two cups in his hands, he gives Harry one and smiles big at him.

"How is the case coming along?" Louis asks sitting down beside Harry in the bed, it's a Sunday and they both have a day off together. It will most likely be spent in bed just enjoying each other's company.

"We are getting there, I think we actually will win this." Harry answers with a big smile.

"That is great, I'm so proud of you."

They spend a couple of hours in bed just talking and cuddling, this is what the usually do when they have days off together.

Harry have worked his way up in the firm so now he is actually helping build cases. Louis still works at Paríe happier than ever.

They are both happy, they are happy together.

This is their happy ever after.

This is the end of Paríe and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

If you like my writing make sure to check out some more of my stories.