42

Louis lets the sun hit his skin when he is walking to his car, it's one of the first really warm days of the year and you can clearly notice that summer is on its way.

He have been looking forward to this season ever since it left last year, it's just something so magical about the hot summer months, they are not many but totally worth the wait.

Paríe have closed for the weekend because they're going to renovate so he have a full weekend to enjoy the sun, and yes it's going to be sun all weekend.

Niall have rented a house by the ocean, not that it will be warm enough to actually bath but you know you take what you get when you work in the restaurant business.

They are a couple of guys going up for the weekend just to get completely shitfaced.

"Are you ready to get fucked!" Niall says or more like yell when Louis pick him up, he honestly don't know why they decided to take his small shitty car instead of literally anyone else's!

He then drives to pick up Zayn and Liam who have already started drinking at Liam's apartment, they will be completely out of it before they even arrive at the house.

The four of them are singing along to some stupid playlist that Niall made with songs that apparently "everyone" knows... like sure some of the songs are typical songs that a lot of people know like Don't stop believing but then once in a while it's some random fucking shit song that no one else than Niall knows...

Of course they don't tell Niall and just let him scream out the lyrics alone while they look at each other with weird looks.

Niall won't know, he is so drunk that he probably won't even remember the trip there.

Louis doesn't usually mind driving, it's only when everyone else is drinking and you're the only boring person in the car, like he too wants to get completely shitfaced before arriving.... He will have so much catching up to do when they arrive that it won't even be fun for him...

Who is he kidding? He knows he will have a great time getting wasted.

The drive takes over two hours and when they finally arrive both Liam and Zayn is sleeping in the backseat, Liam is drooling all over Zayn's shoulder.

"Wake up, we're here." Niall screams, Louis moves his hands up to his ears because damn that boy have some strong lungs on him.

"Huh?" How the hell could they not wake up from Niall's overly annoying scream? That is something that Louis never will understand.

Louis takes out the bags from the back and realise that most of their things is cheap beer, he is not complaining.

He opens up one and takes the first sip of alcohol for this mini vacation, he closes his eyes and moves his face towards the sky just enjoying how the sun feels, he can smell the ocean and everything just seems perfect right in this moment.

Back in London Harry is replanting some plants that he got from his mother when he were there to visit. He have really become so homey in his new apartment, it's nothing big but it's his.

He finishes and takes the plant and put it in his window, he then sits down by his desk and opens his calendar, he have so much interesting planned this summer.

Both him and Rebecca have two weeks off in a few weeks and they have so much they want to do before they have to get back to work, and then on weekends they have plans.

Like this weekend for example, they are going to the ocean to Rebecca's family's house that they have there.