17

Harry looks up at the cloudy sky and feel the wind grab a hold of his curls, it's not unusual for the weather to be kind of shitty in the summer.

It's not cold but the wind makes goosebumps rise on Harry's arms while he walks down the London streets on his way to Paríe.

He is working together with Niall and Louis tonight, they have another one of those events were a firm rented the whole restaurant. It's not that unusual considering how popular they are.

"Harry!" Zayn is standing outside the restaurant smoking when Harry approaches it, he have been working the lunch shift so he is looking forward to getting home and just catching up on some sleep.

"Hello, how have the lunch been?" Harry asks when he is close enough for Zayn to hear him without having to raise his voice.

"Slow, you know how it is when the weather isn't great." Zayn is right, it's usually less people that make their way outside when the weather isn't good... And the fact that most people don't get payed until next week doesn't really help.

They can clearly notice a difference the week before payday.

"Louis will be a little late so can you work like an hour longer Zayn?" Ben comes out from the back door and says, when he sees Harry there he smiles and nod towards him as a greeting.

"Sure, why is he late this time?" Zayn asks and laughs a little, it's not uncommon for Louis to sometimes be late.

"He is stuck in traffic."

Ben and Zayn give each other a look of understanding, Harry can feel that there is more going on than what they are saying in words, but he don't push it.

Louis look at the clock on his phone and sees that he should have been at work thirty minutes ago, but he is still stuck in a que that leads back in to London.

His last minute decision to go home for the weekend didn't end up at planned... maybe because it wasn't planned to begin with.

But then again he never understood those firms that decided that a Monday is a great day to have dinner with their employees, probably because they shouldn't drink so much so the bill will be cheaper. But if they wouldn't have it he wouldn't have to worry about being late, because then they would have closed for the day already.

"This traffic is so slow." Lottie is sitting beside him looking down at her phone.

"Tell me about it, I told you we should have left earlier." Louis feels a little annoyed with his sister because she's kind of the reason why they are late to begin with.

"Well I felt like I needed to shower after I left."

Louis understands her, he also feel like he needs a shower after they have been there, it's something about it that makes him feel like he needs to wash it off.

"See now we're moving." Lottie says when they're finally getting off the highway in to the right side of the city for Louis to get to Paríe.

"Are you sure you will be fine? You can stay at my place if you need." Worried about his younger sister Louis looks over at her, realising that she isn't so little anymore.

"I will be fine, Jack will pick me up from outside of Paríe." She answers him giving him a big smile, the way her bleached blonde hair is falling around her face still makes her look a little childish. Louis hopes she never loses that.

Louis finally parks his white old Golf outside of the restaurant at the parking spot that is reserved for him.

"Thank you for letting me ride with you here." Lottie says when they get out of the car and she takes her bags out from the back of the trunk.