44

No one notice them walking away, they're too busy with getting the fire going to focus on anything else. The two men walks down to the beach where the waves are hitting the shore making a calming sound.

"How have you been?" Louis asks Harry while they walk, the moonlight is shining down on them.

"I've been good, I hang out a lot with Rebecca." Harry answers smiling when he thinks about the girl who have become his best friend, she is like that friend soulmate.

"And Connor don't mind?" Louis is confused about the fact because Connor didn't seem like a guy who would let Harry come here without him.

"I left him." The sentence makes Louis heart skip a beat, he actually didn't think that Harry would leave him.

"You did?"

"Yes, a couple of months ago... Rebecca helped me find my own place." Harry says smiling, the smile actually reaching his eyes for once. Louis can't help but feel very happy for the young man, all he ever wanted for him was that he would be happy and it seems like he is.

"That's great."

"Yes, it was the best thing I could have done."

The two of them continue to walk down the beach until the reach the rocks, Harry starts to climb them and Louis can't help but laugh because he is not in clothes that you should be climbed on rocks in.

"You look ridiculous." Louis say but follow him up until they are at the top looking out over the ocean.

"I might look ridiculous but I'm free." Harry says standing up putting both his arms out letting the wind grab a hold of his curls when he closes his eyes, taking in every single second of the moment.

Louis can't help but admire the younger man, he can't do anything else but smile because of the moment, he feels like it would be a perfect scene for a movie.

"The moon is so beautiful." Harry suddenly say from where he is standing at the edge of the rocks.

"You are beautiful." Louis say, blaming the words on the alcohol.

Harry looks over at Louis who is sitting down on the rocks behind him, he then walks over to him and sit down beside him, so close that their shoulders touch.

"I've been thinking about you a lot..." Harry quietly say after they have been sitting there in silence for a couple of minutes, Louis heart skips a beat when he says that.

"I've been thinking about you too." Louis say, looking out over the ocean feeling the smell of the water get stronger when the wind is blowing a little more.

He looks over at Harry meeting those beautiful eyes that have been living in his mind rent free.

"Good..."

Before Louis can say anything else he feels those soft lips press against his, he closes his eyes taking in every single moment, memorising the feeling of Harry's lips against his.

Harry is moving closer without disconnecting their lips, making Louis lay down on the rocks. Harry moves so he is straddling Louis, feeling how Louis pants are getting a little tighter when he moves his hips a little.

They are fully making out there on the rocks and both of them are getting more sexually frustrated.

"How far is Rebecca's house?" Louis whispers while kissing Harry's neck.

"Just a couple of blocks away, but I don't have a key." Harry answers moaning a little when Louis moves his hips up against his.

"We could go back to the house." Louis suggest, but he knows that there is no way that he is able to sneak off with Harry again without anyone noticing.

"They have probably gotten the fire started, we wouldn't get a moment alone." Harry says while continuing moving his hips to get the tiniest part of friction that he is craving.

They continue kissing while the tension is getting worse.

"My car is parked at the end of the road." Louis suddenly say, knowing that it's not an ideal place to go to, but it's defiantly better than the rocks they're currently on.

Harry stands up holding out his hand for Louis to take.

"Lead the way."