5

Harry is watching the amount of people slowly decrease, they have stopped ordering alcohol two hours ago and now they're just mingling until they feel like it is okay to leave. He remembers the time Connor came home from a Christmas party telling him about how people who are higher up in the company will always stay longer than those who are on the bottom.

It have something with status to do, at least that is what Harry got out of the conversation. He looks over to Niall who almost looks like he is sleeping with his eyes open, Harry would believe he was sleeping if it wasn't for the fact that they talked just a minute ago.

After a few minutes of them just standing there with nothing to do Niall stands up straight and turn to Harry.

"Are you hungry? I was thinking if Louis might be nice enough to make us something small to eat." Niall says while making his way towards the kitchen where Louis is currently leaning against the pick-up point playing games on his phone.

"I could eat." Harry answers following him, but stops at the opening so he is still able to see the bar just in case someone decide to order something.

"Oh Loooouis" Niall is putting on an overly sweet voice when he comes in to the kitchen, trying to make it more obvious what he wants.

"What do you want to eat today Niall?" Louis asks with a smile on his face, already knowing what the blond boy wants, he does the same thing every night they work together.

"Surprise us." Niall answers shifting his eyes over to Harry who is already watching the two of them.

"Are you allergic to something?" He then asks him to make sure that Louis doesn't cook something that Harry can't eat.

"No I'm not." Harry answers, smiling to the two men who are currently watching him.

Louis starts moving around in the kitchen and Harry can't seem to take his eyes off from him. It's just something about the way he moves that makes Harry completely captivated by him.

Nothing happens out in the restaurant more than that more people leave for the night. It have defiantly not been anything like Harry imagined his first day to be.

Three plates of perfect looking burgers with sweet potato fries are put up in the pick-up exactly twelve minutes from that Louis started making their food.

"It's nothing special but I believe it will fill our stomachs." Louis says in a joking tone before taking a bite of his burger.

Harry smiles towards him and thanks him.

Louis might have said it wasn't anything special but it defiantly looks a lot better than the burgers that Harry is used to eating, and when he takes the first bite he can also confirm that it tastes a lot better than any burger he have ever eaten.

The pickled onion just fits amazingly with the truffle mayonnaise, and don't get him started on the meat, it's seasoned perfectly and cooked beautifully.

It's so far from anything he have eaten before, it's almost as you can taste the art of Louis cooking in every bite.

The rest of the night goes smoothly and when they have closed up it's just a few minutes past eleven.

"See you guys tomorrow." Niall says when the have locked the door behind him.

"Bye." Harry answers back and Niall leave the two men standing outside of Paríe, Louis light a cigarette almost imminently, it have been too long since the last one.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Harry says, feeling a little awkward if he was about to stay around while Louis smokes, but he doesn't really want to leave yet.

"That you will do." Louis says and start moving in the opposite direction from where Harry is heading, looks like there is no sticking around together.

Harry starts to make his way to the underground that he will take back home. It's not a lot of people out, not that he expected it to be when it's in the middle of the week.

Harry doesn't really pay much attention to anything on his way home, he is just feeling like something is missing in his life at the moment. There is something inside of him that feels different from before.

"Hello!" Harry doesn't get an answer when he enters the apartment, but he hears the clicking of Connor's computer keyboard. He is probably playing some computer game with his friends... That means that there is almost no chance at all of them speaking tonight.

Connor will be sitting on his computer to long after Harry have gone to bed.

In another part of London not too far from Paríe Louis steps in to his empty apartment, it's dark and there is still some boxes from when he first moved here a few months ago that still isn't unpacked. He just never bothered because it's things that he doesn't use on a daily basis anyway.

His fridge is almost empty because most of the time he just eats at the Paríe or order food, it's not the same cooking for yourself as it is cooking for others.

He walks straight to his old couch, the one he brought with him from his old teenage room. He have spent countless hours on the couch together with his friends when he was a teenager just playing games or watching movies.

Scrolling through his phone just like all the other nights looking for the contact that he calls daily.

"Hello"

"Hi, how was your day?" He asks when the familiar voice answers, making him feel less lonely.