32

After Harry left Louis apartment he can't stop thinking about the younger man, Louis is wandering around the empty apartment feeling lonelier than ever before. It's like an open wound on his heart.

If he didn't have to go to work later he would probably drink away his problems, but because he does have responsibilities he decides against it.

After an hour of just aching and wondering he decided to do the only think that will help, he starts the water and watches as the tub is getting filled. The foam is smelling like cherry blossom and Louis can't help but feel like he is falling in to the category of stereotypical gay man when he emerge in to the water.

He grab his phone and search for the only album that can understand how he is feeling right now, pressing play and letting Taylor Swift's voice come from the speaker that he have in the bathroom.

Folklore to be exact. There is no other album to listen to when you feel like shit.

He sits there in the bathtub until his hands are wrinkly and the bubbles have just turned in to a marble looking print of soap on the surface. The water have started to get cold and he doesn't get up until Hoax have stopped playing and the lakes come on.

He feels numb after hearing someone else's broken soul... he of course skipped Invisible String because it didn't really go with the emotion he was needing to feel.

He looks at himself in the mirror and somehow he looks relaxed, which is weird because he doesn't feel relaxed at all.

At three he have had enough of just roaming around at home, so instead of feeling bad about something he can't do anything about he decides to get ready and make his way to work.

When he walks out in the sun he almost forgot that it's not autumn yet. Folklore is such an autumn album that he almost made himself believe that the leaves would have changed colours, but instead the sun is shining and the leaves are green.

The street is busy and he bumps in to a couple of people on accident when he is walking to Paríe.

When he steps inside of the building he can imminently feel that something is wrong, because Liam is here and he isn't supposed to be working today.

And when he steps in to the kitchen after having changed to work clothes he gets the answer to why, Ben is there and he tells him that Harry wasn't feeling too good so he was home sick. Louis didn't believe a damn word that Ben was telling him, like hell that Harry is sick.

He knows Connor have something to do with it and he just hopes Harry is okay.

The car comes to a stop outside a house that Harry knows too well, it's the place that he and Connor had their first time together in. Connor's parents cabin that's just a two hour ride away from London.

"I know I haven't been a good boyfriend for a long time, and I'm going to make it up to you." Connor says when he turns to Harry who is looking surprised at the man, he low-key expected to be broken and bruised by now. But instead Connor brings him to the place where he first told him that he loved him.

They make their way in to the cabin and Harry feel how his eyes start to water when he sees the rose pedals that's spread on the blanket in the middle of the floor, flashbacks coming back from when everything was great, when Connor treated him like a prince.

...

Okay so all you other people who love Taylor Swift as much as I, can we just take a moment for what a fucking masterpiece Evermore is?!