12

Lips crash in to each other like their lives depend on it, the kiss is nothing more than lust and the tension is building up. There is not one single thought about the boy who should be on his mind while kissing another.

All he can think about how amazing it feels to do something he shouldn't, how great it is to do something that is bad.

"Fuck you are so damn hot." He says when those soft lips moves from his down to his neck, leaving a mark that will be hard to cover up.

The people around them doesn't care about their make out session on the couch, no one even bats an eye that the man who have been with the same person for years are sitting and kissing someone else.

Connor moves her lips back to his, not even sure that he remembers her name.

"Do you have anywhere we can be alone?" She says when they part lips, still not one single thought about the man that he shares an apartment with.

"Bathroom." He answers and stands up together with what's her name, they make their way to the bathroom where they lock themselves in.

Louis parks the car on Ben's driveway, the other cars are already nicely parked there, both Ben and Zayn's car is newer than Louis. Zayn somehow had the money to buy an Audi R8 which is crazy because Louis know that he doesn't make that much from being a chef.

Sure they have a decent salary compared to a lot of other people in the business but it's still not that great.

"Is that Zayn's car? It's so clean." Harry says when he steps out of Louis car, and he is indeed correct Zayn's car is very clean. Truth is that Zayn washes his car at least once a week, and he doesn't drive it enough for it to become dirty during the week.

Louis steps out of his car and locks it with the key, not that he thinks anyone would go for this one when they have Zayn's car right there, but you can't be careful enough.

"Come on let's go inside." Louis says and hooks his arm in Harry's, it's almost like an instinct for him to do it. They walk together through the door without knocking, if Harry was coming alone he would defiantly have knocked.

He isn't alone thought he is with Louis, and he seems to be comfortable enough to just walk straight in to Ben's house without knocking so he guess that so is he.

"Guys!" Zayn comes toward them with a bottle of champagne in his hand and two glasses in the other.

"One for the young little boy, and one for the old man." He says while trying to give them the glasses, more like holding them up so they can take one each. He then pours the sparkling liquid in to the glasses, Louis already made sure it was okay that his friend who lives close by would drive him home in his car.

Harry was planning on taking the subway home later tonight so he also have a plan on how to get home, he doesn't know about the others though. But Ben did say he had guestrooms in case anyone needed to sleep at his place.

"Harry, come here man!" Matthew is sitting in the big couch in the living room with a beer in his hand, he is smiling big towards Harry.

They haven't worked much together so it's a great opportunity for them to actually get to know each other more.

For about an hour or so everyone is just sitting in the huge couch just talking to each other, a little bit about work but mostly just about themselves.

Louis tells jokes and old stories about when he still lived back in Doncaster, turns out that he knew Ben already back then and that is how he got the job at Paríe which is something Harry didn't know before tonight.

"Who is starting to get hungry?" Ben suddenly asks everyone, no one is really hungry because of all the snacks that they have been eating throughout the evening.

"I'm not really hungry but I could eat a pizza if needed." Niall answers and everyone laughs at his bold answer, it's something that have become known to Harry these last couple of weeks that he have been working at Paríe is that Niall might look like he doesn't eat much, but that boy seem to be able to eat someone out of the house.

"Well let's order pizza then." Ben laughs and walks out to another room to make the call.

"Hi." Louis slips down beside Harry in the couch taking Ben's old spot. He of course sits a little closer than needed but it doesn't bother Harry, truth is that he actually enjoys the feeling of Louis side against his.

"Hi there." Harry smiles and can't help but notice the way Louis eyes are a little glossy from the alcohol that he have consumed, he had a little to catch up when he first arrived, but a bottle of red wine later he is in the same state as everyone else.

They just sit closely talking and throughout the whole evening they end up beside each other, laughing like crazy at things that shouldn't be so funny.

"Look at this one!" Niall shows a picture of Louis with his face filled with cake, they are currently looking through pictures from Louis birthday last year. It was apparently a weird Christmas party mixed with Louis birthday.

Niall had special ordered Santa hats with Louis face on them.

When the time strikes half past two in the morning Wilma is the first one to leave. They have eaten a lot more pizza than should be possible for people that wasn't hungry, and laughed so much that their stomachs hurts.

Currently Louis and Harry are scrolling through Louis Instagram feed looking at pictures from some crazy party his sisters friend are attending.

"Stop." Harry suddenly says when Louis on his way to swipe to the next picture.

The picture on the screen is the girl smiling with a big group of friends, but that is not what catches Harry's attention... no it's the fact that he recognise the apartment that they are in... it's his apartment.

"What?" Louis asks and looks at the younger man.

"That is my apartment."