41

The snow have started to melt, it's the middle of March. The trees have started to get some green back on them, a new beginning.

It's not only a new beginning for spring, but a new beginning for Harry.

He put down the last box looking at the chaos he and Rebecca have created during the day, he can't believe he did it.

He can't believe he actually left him.

"I'm so proud of you." Rebecca says pulling him in to a hug, she was actually the one that found this apartment for him when he needed out. He have no idea how she managed to find an apartment within a week, but she did and he was out of that toxic home.

"Thank you for being here with me." Harry says hugging her back. The apartment isn't much, but it's his.

The walls needs new pain and he needs furniture, but for now nothing matters. He can figure that out later, he is free, it's like he can finally breathe again.

Rebecca stays helping him fill the air mattress, he have no bed but that is something he will figure out tomorrow.

She also gave him a bedside lamp so he will have some light when the sun starts to set.

"Want me to pick you up tomorrow and we can go get you some things?" Rebecca asks him and Harry smiles and nods.

She leaves after a couple of hours leaving Harry alone in the apartment.

The smile never leaving his lips, he can't believe he was strong enough to leave.

He sit down on the floor opening the small bottle of Prosecco that he got from Rebecca, pouring it up in to a plastic cup. He takes out his phone and plug in his headphones playing the song that he have waited to play since he left.

Happiness with Taylor Swift fill his ears while he sips on the Prosecco. He looks around the room feel how a tear falls from his eye, leading the way for a whole waterfall to fall.

But he don't care because it's not because of sadness, he feels happy, like he can finally breathe without problem.

He goes in to the bathroom and once again is met with the harsh sight of his face, let's just say that Connor didn't take the news too good.

He can't sleep, so instead he decides to start painting the walls, he knows it probably will turn out to shit... but he just needs something that is his.

The mint colour he picked is such a happy colour, he needs something happy in his life.

He needs to start over with only positive energy, and he is starting by painting these white walls happier.

He paints and for every stroke he takes there is like a weight if lifted of his shoulder.

He left him...

He actually left him.