33

Liam takes the last plate and gives Louis a smile, it's been a very busy night and they have had their hands full for the last couple of hours not being able to stop and breathe. Louis takes a swing from the Redbull that have been waiting for him for two hours, it once was cold but now it's almost lukewarm because of the heat in the kitchen.

Wilma walks over to him and they high five as a little celebrations that they finished yet another night without too much trouble.

This is simple, standing in the kitchen and just forgetting everything else for a couple of hours is amazing. But now when it's slowing down and they're coming back to reality, Louis can't help but think about all the complicated things in his life... like Harry.

Harry isn't complicated, it's just everything around Harry is.

Louis takes another sip before pouring the rest of the drink out, it's defiantly not good anymore.

"I'm going out and taking a smoke, join me?" Louis asks Wilma and she looks out in to the restaurant before she nods and they make their way outside. It's dark out and it's almost a little chilly, maybe it's the fact that they just came from a warm kitchen or it is because summer is soon ending.

They stand in silence while both of them are inhaling the smoke in to their bodies, just letting the feeling sink in.

"I'm thinking about moving back home when winter comes..." Wilma suddenly says and Louis can't help but be surprised by her words, he knows that business isn't as good in winter as summer but it's not so bad that you don't have work.

"Why?"

"I miss the small town you know, just being able to know everyone." Wilma says moving the cigarette up to her lips again.

"That make sense, you know London is quite big."

Wilma have never been one for big cities, she have always had this countryside girl feeling over her. She just never seemed to fit in to the bigger crowds, Louis knew she probably wouldn't stay in London for too long, but he did expect her to last a little longer than to winter.

"Are you staying here? You never struck me as a big city man." Wilma looks at Louis and he looks at her not really sure what to answer her, she is right. He isn't really a big city man, but he isn't a small town kind of guy either.

He just feels lost most of the time if he is honest.

"For now at least."

Harry smiles over to Connor who is currently packing away the food that they have been eating, he had made an amazing picnic that they ate there in the middle of the living room of the cabin, the red wine still in their glasses.

Harry takes a sip and feel completely happy, he didn't think he would ever see this Connor again, but here he is the Connor that he once fell in love with.

Louis is slowly slipping from Harry's mind, he can't think of anyone else than Connor right now in this moment and the feeling he is feeling when he is with him.