7

The song on the top doesn't really have anything to do with the chapter but it's one of my Favourites at the moment. 

The sun is blinding when Harry steps out from the stairs from the underground, he almost forgot how nice the weather was today. He left home a little earlier than what he usually do, it's not that he doesn't like being home but he just felt like grabbing an iced coffee before his work shift starts.

There is a Starbucks close to Paríe so he figured he could take the extra time to enjoy the sun instead of being stuck inside the apartment. He didn't leave it yesterday, he was planning on taking a walk but when Connor was too busy with his game he just ended up laying on the couch trying to watch some episodes of Grey's Anatomy.

He only ended up watching three or four episodes because Connor ended up talking really loudly in to his headset so he just couldn't hear what they were saying, and if he would turn the volume up Connor would ask him to turn it down because he couldn't hear what his friends were saying.

Guess that's the struggle of living in a one bedroom apartment, there is literally nowhere to escape to when you need some space, the only place he can go to is the kitchen which isn't really the most welcoming room.

"Harry!" Louis sees the younger man when he is on his way in to Starbucks, and decides to call out his name as a way of getting his attention.

"Hi." Harry answers when he sees who called out his name, feeling a little flutter inside his stomach.

"Do you start at three?" Louis asks looking at his watch seeing that he doesn't really have the time to stop and talk to the younger man, but he also feels like he needed to talk with him outside of a work setting.

"No I start at four but I thought I would just grab and iced coffee and enjoy the sun before work." Harry answers giving Louis a smile that could make any teenage girl weak in the knees.

"Well then I'll see you soon." Louis says before they part ways, Harry heading inside and Louis continues his walk to work.

Louis arrives to Paríe just two minutes before his shift starts, not that anyone really cares if he arrives a few minutes early or a few minutes late.

"Coffee?" Zayn asks him when he steps in to the kitchen.

"Sure."

The two men walks out to the empty restaurant, they have closed for two hours to be able to prepare for the night.

"I have prepared most of the things to for the main course tonight, so you will have to focus on the desserts. We all know that no one makes that white chocolate sauce better than you." Zayn says while taking a sip from his black coffee cup.

"I'll get on it as soon as we get back in to the kitchen, it needs time to get cool." Louis answers, already feeling like it was a bad idea that he didn't put his work clothes in the wash yesterday.

He can smell the typical kitchen smell on his attire, not that washing it would make a big different because somehow it never actually leaves.

They just sit and talk for a while about what needs to be done until the blond man appears by their table.

"Hello boys." Niall says sitting down beside them in his jeans and white T-shirt.

"I'm guessing you haven't started yet?" Zayn says laughing at the boy who is currently just taking a sip from his RedBull.

"Nope, this bad boy doesn't start until four."

"Why are you here then? Shouldn't you be home trying to get rid of whoever got in to your bed last night?" Louis laughs, but his eyes travels away from Niall to the boy who just showed up behind the bar, Harry.

Harry came in though the back door and when he didn't see anyone in the kitchen he decided to just to check if they happened to be in the restaurant.

"Well she left earlier this morning." Niall laughs off, not at all aware of the fact that Louis attention is not at their conversation anymore.

Zayn however notice where his friend's eyes have wandered off to.

"Harry! Come join us!" He says loudly so the younger man will hear him from the other side of the bar. It might not seem like it but a lot of sound doesn't really go through when you speak normally.

Louis keeps his eyes on him when he comes through the door to their side of the bar, he haven't noticed until now how perfectly Harry's curls frame his face.

"Hi." Harry tries to address everyone at the table but his eyes is glued to the blue eyes that is following his every step, making him feel something that he can't explain... or something he doesn't want to admit to himself.