23

"I'm fine I promise, I'm just out with a friend from work." Harry tries to calm the man on the other side of the phone, somehow he decided that now would be the time to be a concerned boyfriend.

He have literally left Harry alone for days to not giving a fuck about him when he was back home, to now be worried about where he is why he isn't home.

"I will come home later, we're just at IKEA." Louis looks over at the young man who have been on the phone for the last five minutes trying to make his boyfriend actually listen to what he is saying.

"No you don't need to get me I have a ride... no I want to stay." Harry is starting to feel annoyed with Connor, because he have never been like this before why now?

"Are you okay?" Louis asks when Harry hangs up the phone, Harry tries to convince him that he is fine, but both of them know it's a lie.

Louis knew that they had problems but he didn't know how big they actually are, somehow he managed to forget that Harry have a boyfriend when they hang out. He knows that he is Harry's dirty mistress but somehow he don't care... or at least that is what he tries to tell himself.

"So what do you want to watch next?" Harry says and Louis looks back at the couch they earlier was in.

"I think I'm going to get this couch." Louis says and looks over at Harry with a smile.

"You are?" The surprise in Harry's voice can't be hidden, he just didn't think that Louis would like the couch the way that he does.

Louis doesn't really care about the couch but the way Harry lit up when he said he liked it earlier just makes him feel like he needs to get it, maybe one day they will both be sitting on it watching TV together.

"We need to find a coffee table to go with it." Harry says and grabs Louis hand, he doesn't have to hold his hand but he wants to. The call from earlier is being pushed back to the back of his mind so he doesn't have to think about Connor when he is with Louis. He doesn't want him to ruin the day for them.

They walk around looking at the different tables and end up picking a two piece Vittsjö in black which Louis feel like he probably will break when he gets home in the middle of the night drunk of his ass, not that he cares because Harry seemed to really like the idea of the tables together with the couch that he decided on.

They continue through the store finding some small pieces that Louis also ends up buying. When they pay the arrange for the things that Louis decided to get to get delivered to his apartment, because there is no way in hell that he would be able to get the couch in to his small Volkswagen.

Harry can't help but laugh when Louis is trying to put in the big bags of thing he got in to the car, he have a lot of shit laying around in the car so getting more things in is easier said than done.

They see a store that sells beds and somehow they end up inside of it looking at beds, Louis don't really need a new bed but there is something about the way that they act like there actually buying these things for their home makes him want to get all new things....

"I love this one." Harry says while lying down on a beige velvet bed, Louis decided to lay down beside him and they just lay there, both of them imagining what things would be like if they were about to live together.

"It's very nice." Louis say, having to admit that it's a lot better than the bed he have now, the one he currently have is his old bed from back home.

"We should probably get going." Harry suddenly says and Louis comes back to reality, knowing that he can't buy this bed because it's only him. He doesn't have anyone to share it with and the size is too big for him.

"You're right, let me drive you home." Louis say when they get up and together walk out of the store there is a tension in the air that wasn't there before. It's clear that both of them are painfully aware of the fact that Louis is going to drop Harry off at the apartment that he shares with his boyfriend when they both clearly have feelings for each other.

The drive back to Harry's place is silence, Harry can't help but wish that Louis would put his hand on his leg while he drives, but he doesn't. He keeps both of his hands on the wheel so he won't be tempted to touch Harry.

He can't do this, he can't be with someone in a relationship... he can't be that person.

No matter what he feels his brain is beating him up every time he thinks of Harry, because Harry isn't his. Harry is Connor's.