34

Harry walks in to the apartment smiling to the man who is standing by the stove cooking dinner for the two of them.

"You're home early." Connor smiles big to the man who takes of his coat and shoes.

"It was a slow day so got of early." Autumn have been more and more visible over the last couple of weeks, the leaves have started to dance around in the wind and the colours have soon touched every single one of them.

"Well I'm happy about that, more time for date night." Connor says walking over to the man and leaves a small kiss on his lips. Things have been good between them since they a couple of weeks back when they were at the cabin just spending some quality time together.

Harry didn't think they would find their way back to each other, truth is he almost thought he was falling in love with Louis for a moment... sure there is still a small tingling feeling in his stomach every time he looks at the young chef at work, but nothing more ever happened between them since things got good with Connor.

Truth is that they barely talk more than needed, Harry don't know what happened but when he told Louis he would stay with Connor and that whatever they had can't continue Louis just became weird around him.

He would think that he would have gotten over that by now, but no.

"I saw this when I was browsing through Facebook, maybe you should apply for it. " Connor says handing over his phone to Harry, Harry takes it and looks down at the ad that Connor have pulled up.

It's a law-firm that is looking for an assistant, Harry smiles a little because Connor actually thought of him when he saw this.

"I think I will." Harry says looking up at the man who is pouring two glasses of white wine and coming over to him.

"I made your favourite."

"Your shrimp pasta?" Harry smiles when he sees the nod that he gets as an answer, Connor have really started caring about him and learned to cook for him.

"You're the best." Harry mumbles while pressing his lips to Connors and letting them dance together for a few seconds.

Connor part from Harry and walks over to the stove taking off the food and putting it on two plates for them, he even tries to make it pretty when he plate it... failing but he tried.

He sets down the plate in front of Harry leaving a small kiss on the man's forehead before sitting down on the other side of the table.

They talk and laugh while eating something that have become more normal these last weeks, which makes Harry feel loved.

Connor really loves him.

In another part of town Louis is taking another deep breathe of the burning stick in his hand, standing by his car waiting for Lottie to arrive. He have been dreading this day for weeks but he knows that they need to do this.

He looks down at his phone sighing because Lottie is late, again. He shouldn't be surprised but somehow he did think she would be in time for this. Apparently not.