38

Louis can't help but laugh at Niall who comes out from the changing room with a Santa hat on his head, he looks so miserable.

"Do you see what this shit does to my hair? I spent half an hour on fixing my hair before going here only to have this shit ruin it." Niall says when he sees Louis.

Time have really been flying, somehow they just entered in to December and they have started to have Christmas dinners for different companies.

They spent all day yesterday decorating the restaurant for the Christmas season and Niall was much happier then, he loves Christmas but he didn't think that he would have to wear a hat trough out the whole of December.

"Oh come on you look great." Louis says and Niall fix the red tie that he have over the white button up. There is apparently some fancy corporation that is going to have dinner her tonight so he had to wear a tie.

Both Louis and Zayn are working in the kitchen because there is a lot that needs to be done before the guests arrive. Niall have already fixed most of the things in the restaurant last night, but he of course have some small things he needs to do before he is completely done.

When the people arrive he will serve them a glass of champagne, while he is doing that Liam will make sure to inform them on the menu and what they can expect of the evening.

Ben have said times and times again how important this night is, this company is apparently really big and great for business.

"Ready?" Liam comes in to the kitchen asking Niall, and he gives a small nod as an answer to show that yes he is ready.

In the small one bedroom apartment Harry just stepped out of the shower, feeling a little overwhelmed by everything happening in his life. He have a dinner tonight with his work, they're going to meet at the office and then together make their way to the restaurant that his boss picked.

Connor have started to ignore him again, he pretty much stopped paying attention to him as fast as he stopped working at Paríe, Harry can't help but think maybe he only treated him nicely because he didn't want him to leave him for Louis.

Louis, someone Harry haven't thought about in a long while. He don't think about him because if he does he can't help but feel sad that he isn't seeing him anymore. There is so many times he have been considering picking up the phone calling him, but then he have been too scared and now it have been so long so he isn't sure he would pick up if he called.

"Do you have to go out tonight?" Connor is standing in the doorway to the bathroom looking at Harry who is drying his hair with the towel.

"It's a work thing, and I want to go." Harry says, feeling a little annoyed with Connor. Ever since he have started working at the firm he have started to see the value that he actually have, he isn't supposed to be treated like a piece of trash.

There is so many times he have been considering leaving Connor, literally the only thing holding him back from doing so is his mind. His mind keeps telling him he don't know what's out there.

He have even started to look at apartments in secret, just in case he leaves he wants to have options.