46

When they arrive back at the house the fire is in full swing and Liam is passed out in a chair with a beer in his hand. Rebecca is sitting under a blanket together with Niall whispering and giggling.

Zayn is nowhere to be seen so he have probably gone in to the house to get more drinks.

"Heeey!" Niall is giving the two of them a knowing look while wiggling his eyebrow when they sit down on the grass by the fire, Louis just roll his eyes but he can see how Harry's cheeks are getting red. Rebecca looks between the two men and then it's like something clicks in her head.

"OMG YOU GUYS HAD SEX!" She burst out waking up Liam, making him fall off his chair out of fear.

"Wow captain obvious have entered the chat." Niall say to her while pocking her in the side so she giggles.

Neither one of them denies it and that is pretty much the end of the conversation of the two of them doing the nasty.

Zayn comes back with a couple of beers handing them out to the people around the fire and they just sit there talking until the sun start to rise.

"We should probably head back home." Rebecca say when she looks at her phone and realise that it's past five in the morning.

"You could, or you could crash here." Niall say and there is obvious that there is some sexual tension between the two of them, the way Rebecca giggles and then just follows Niall inside is a dead giveaway.

"I'm going to bed." Zayn say and follow the two of them inside the house, leaving Louis and Harry alone outside. Liam left an hour ago because he kept falling asleep on the chair.

The two of them just sit there watching as the fire turns to ashes, not really talking but just enjoying each other's company.

"Are you tired?" Louis asks when Harry yawns and he gets a small nod back as an answer.

"Let's head to bed then." Louis stands up holding out his hand for Harry to take, together they make their way to the room that Louis is staying in.

When they have crawled down under the covers of the bed Louis wraps his arm around Harry, kissing his naked shoulder.

Right there in that moment just before the two them drift away to sleep Louis feel himself being completely happy.

When Louis wake up its past three and the rest of the people are already moving around the house.

"Harry, are you awake?" Louis asks and gets a mumble back making it obvious that the younger man is still in dreamland.

Carefully Louis makes his way out of the bed to head downstairs to the rest of the people. When he enters the kitchen Zayn is making pancakes while the rest of them are sitting by the table talking.

"Aye look who decided to wake up!" Niall burst out when he sees Louis, he have his arm wrapped around Rebecca who is looking half asleep.

"Shut up." Louis realize how bad his headache is when Niall's voice is too loud.

"Pancakes?" Zayn asks pointing at the already done plate beside him.

"I will do with coffee, but I will bring it up to Harry in case he wants some." Louis say before filling a big mug with the black liquid.

He takes the plate and makes his way upstairs where Harry still is sleeping in the bed.

"Love... wake up." Louis say while slowly shaking him, Harry open his eyes and when he sees Louis face he can't help but smile, but the smile disappears fast when the headache hits him.

"Pancakes?"

"Yes please." Harry sits up and takes the plate from Louis, moving a little to make room for the other man.

"Didn't bring me any coffee?"

"You can take some of mine." Louis answers and hands him the big mug.

They spend the rest of the day there in bed, just talking and cuddling. Harry never did this with Connor, so the feeling is new but he likes it. It's like they're in their own secret world.