2

"How did it go?" Connor is standing in the kitchen of their small one bedroom apartment when Harry enters their home. He is making some pasta with a store bought pasta sauce, cooking was never something Connor put much thought in to.

"It went really good, everyone was so nice." Harry say when he take off his jacket in hallway, because of the size of the apartment they are able to hear each other very clearly.

Harry steps in to the kitchen and smiles toward his boyfriend who is scrolling through his phone while he waits for the pasta to be done.

"How was work?" Harry asks while taking out plates to set the table for them.

"The usual, nothing interesting happening." Connor works in IT for a bank so he usually just spends time by his computer not really socialising with anyone during his work hours.

He have been the one paying for them living together for the last year or so when Harry still studied.

Their conversation dies down after that and both of them just spend time scrolling through their phones in silence while the water is boiling.

Harry takes up Instagram and decide to once again visit the Instagram account for Paríe and a smile is on his face when he sees the newly added picture that they uploaded twenty minutes ago.

It's a picture of their simple Chocolate and Raspberry dessert, it's a homemade Raspberry Sorbet with a chocolate decoration and a micro sponge in the taste of raspberry topped with fresh berries.

Harry have eaten it multiple times when he have been there and it taste so fresh, the perfect combination to have after you have eaten your main course.

The text is stating that the chef that have made it is the one that he met earlier today, Louis Tomlinson.

"Your dinner is served." Connor pulls his attention from the phone to the pasta that don't really look so appetising, but Harry doesn't say anything about it he just smiles and put down his phone.

They eat in silence, Harry tried to have a conversation but Connor is too busy messaging his friends so he just gives up.

At Paríe Louis is roaming around in the kitchen feeling the rush that he always gets during this time of the day, it's the best part of the job... dinner time.

In the kitchen they're only three people working tonight, there is only a few hours in the afternoon when it's really crowded in the kitchen due to it being both lunch and dinner staff working.

Zayn is standing at the pick-up yelling out orders to him and Wilma, they are in charge of getting the food up to him so he can plate.

"These four is for table 7, tell us when you bring in their plates after they're done so we can begin their desserts." Zayn tells Niall who is ready to pick up the food, he gives him a small got it as an answer so Zayn knows that he heard him.

"Okay listen up now Two Salmon and One Chicken Pasta!" Zayn yells to the two people in the kitchen, looking up at them smiling back at him.

"Two salmons in the pan."

"One chicken pasta got it." Louis takes the small skillet pan and puts down the already diced chicken pieces in it and start making the pasta course, the fresh pasta is lowered down for about a minute in the boiling water that he have in another pot close to his station.

When that is done the chicken is cooked perfectly in the pan and he pours in the pasta together with a scope of the sauce that he made earlier. He makes sure everything is mixed and that it's hot before he walks over with the pan to the pick-up point where Zayn is already working on the plating for the salmon.

"How does the salmon look Wilma?" Zayn asks when Louis starts to put the pasta on the plate.

"It's coming up from the pan in twenty!" She answers back and Louis smiles when he puts the finishing touches on the pasta making it look like something that should belong in a museum instead of a restaurant.

Just like Wilma said twenty seconds later she brings over the salmon to the plates that is almost done, only thing missing is the salmon, the small lemon piece and some dill to top it all off.

Zayn presses the small bell and just like that Liam another waiter enters from the bar ready to pick up the food that they just finished.

"Table 3"

"Got it." He says and pick up the hot plates giving them a big smile before he leaves the kitchen.

"Okay that was the last main course for tonight, now we only have desserts left." Zayn says while taking a swing on his coke that he have standing beside his little station.

"Are we still going for beer later?" Louis asks the two other people.

"Defiantly." Both Wilma and Zayn answers giving Louis a big smile. They clean up a little in the kitchen, it's always a little small gap between the last main and before all the desserts orders starts to roll in.

The rush of spitting out food in a matter of minutes is what Louis lives for, he loves the feeling of knowing that not one single table out there had to wait longer than fifteen minutes for their food to be served.

This is his passion.