37

Back in London Harry walks in to the office building of Smith and Westin Law, one of the most well-known law firms around town. He is so blessed that they decided that he was going to get the job and now here he is to sign some papers, he worked his last shift at Paríe last night.

It was defiantly emotional but he is so happy to be starting a new part of his life where he is going to do something that he absolutely loves. He have wanted this for so long so he was so happy when they called him saying he got the job. Sure it's just an assistant but it's at a law firm, it's a foot inside of the door to become a lawyer someday.

He walks up to the receptionist smiling at her, he remembers her from the day he had his interview she was so kind when he was a nervous mess.

"Hello, what can I help you with today?" She gives him a big smile after finishing her sentence making him feel so welcome here.

"I'm Harry Styles I believe I have an appointment with Mr. Smith." He says and she turns to the computer for a couple of seconds before turning back to him with a big smile.

"Let me show you where to go." She says before getting up from the chair and walking around the desk so she is on the same side as him. She leads him until he is inside a small conference room.

"He will be here shortly, do you want something while you wait? Coffee?"

"Coffee would be great thanks." Harry feels so special when he is inside of these walls, he feels important.

There is defiantly a whole different feel from Paríe but he kind of likes it, it's more of a dressed up kind of place.

The woman comes back with a cup of coffee and a small can of milk in case he drinks it with milk. He thanks her once again and she then leaves him there waiting for the older man who he met when he was here on his interview.

"Hello Mr. Styles, great to see you again." Mr. Smith says when he enters the room, he have a cup of coffee with him and the way he is dressed in a suit just makes him look powerful.

The two men talk for a while before agreeing that Harry will start on the 25th of October, so in two weeks. He then explains how Harry will get his own key card and some other things and he will be able to pick them up in the reception when leaving today.

He then signs some papers and he is officially a member of their company, which put a big smile on his face.

In another part of London Louis parks his car in the parking spot outside of Paríe, he haven't worked since the death of his mother three weeks ago. He wasn't planning on working today either, but he figured he much rather work than being at home with all his thought.

He haven't even been home, he drove straight here.

"Hey man!" Niall says when he sees Louis walk out of his car, Niall is standing outside together with Zayn smoking.

"Hi." Louis smiles, trying to keep up appearances of him being that happy guy he usually is... neither of the men buys his fake smile, they both know that he is broken inside.

"Missed you man." Zayn says giving Louis a little hug and handing over his cigarette to him, Louis smiles and takes it from his hand to inhale the smoke.

"Heard Wilma is going to quit." Louis says while smoking the last of Zayn's cigarette.

"Yeah, and Harry did his last day yesterday." Louis didn't know that, he don't know if the feeling he is feeling is sadness or relief.

He was kind of dreading to seeing Harry again, but also looking forward to it.

"He did?"

"Yes, he apparently got a job at a law firm." Niall says and gives Louis a sad smile, Louis never told him what happened between the two of them, but he don't have to because Niall isn't blind.

"That's good, he always wanted that." Louis says giving a sad smile back. He is happy that things are turning out good for Harry, he just expected to be there with him when they did.