30

Harry falls asleep there in Louis arms on the couch, He cried so much that his sobs broke Louis heart more and more for every second the continued. He cried for what seemed like hours until his body couldn't take it anymore and he fell asleep.

Louis have never seen anyone actually crying themselves to sleep until now, and it's something he never wants to see again.

Louis falls asleep a while after Harry and they end up sleeping there on the couch clinging to each other like their lives depend on it, and who knows maybe it does.

Louis wakes up before Harry and he ends up slowly making his way out of his grip so he can make him some breakfast.

He opens his fridge and realises that the amount of food in there is none existing. He forgot to buy groceries, again.

"Louis?" Harry's voice is so confused when he looks around the living room not seeing the man he is calling out for.

"Kitchen." Louis answers him and just a few moments later he hears steps coming his way. 

Harry steps in to the kitchen and look at the man who is currently standing looking through the fridge in only his underwear.

"It seems like I'm all out of food, want to order some breakfast?" Louis asks and closes the fridge behind him and turn to Harry who is making sweater paws with the shirt he is wearing.

"Sounds good." Harry answers and sits down on one of the kitchen chairs while Louis starts preparing for coffee. When the coffee is on he sits down with Harry and they scroll through the app that Louis have that delivers food from different places.

They end up just ordering a couple of sandwiches from a local place down the street that Louis have ordered from multiple times before.

They end up just sitting there at the kitchen table talking about everything and nothing, the smell of coffee is so calming and Harry can't help but smile when Louis stands up and grabs two cups and pours the dark liquid in to them.

"We probably need this today." Louis says while handing Harry one of the cups, both of them have work later so Louis is probably right.

"Yeah." Harry takes a sip of the warm drink and curse himself out in his head when he burns his tongue on it, like he knows it hot and still he makes the same mistake over and over again.

"When do you start today?" Louis asks and look at his phone to see what the clock is.

"Five."

"I start at four so close enough." Louis says with a smile on his face.

The sun is shining outside the kitchen window and Harry closes his eyes imagining the heat from the sun hitting his face.

"I will be right back I just need a smoke." Louis suddenly say, feeling the need hit him like a brick wall, Harry understands and just nods.

He then decides to follow Louis outside for some fresh air, together they make their way to the living room where Louis opens the door to the small balcony that he have, if you can even call it that.

The only thing he have on it is a small chair, because it's the only thing that will fit out there.

They stay out there until the doorbell rings and Louis heads to open it and get the food.

Harry stays on the balcony just letting the sun heal him.

"What are you doing here?" Louis voice is threatening and Harry can feel himself freeze there in the sun.

"Where is he?!"