24

Harry is almost dragging himself up the stairs, it takes every little piece in him to walk away from Louis and up to the apartment. When he saw Louis drive away all he could do was wish that he was going with him.

"Hello." The apartment is silence when he steps inside and he can see that the only light that is on is the one in the kitchen.

"Connor?" No answer.

Harry takes off his shoes and walks in to the kitchen only to jump out of fear when he sees Connor sitting at the table, he didn't think he was home.

"Oh god you scared me." Harry says when he calmed down a little from the shock of the man sitting at the table.

"Who is he? Who was the man you just was with?" Connor's voice is cold and Harry can feel shivers going down his spine.

"He's a friend from work." Harry hears how unstable his voice sounds when he says it, damn it he doesn't even believe his own words which makes it hard trying to convince someone else that they're true.

"Is that all he is? Because to me it seems like he is more than that... but remember you're mine." Connor's voice continues being cold when he stands up and looks at Harry, he might be shorter than Harry but somehow he makes Harry feel so small when he looks at him.

"It's nothing." Harry tries to say but the way his voice shake gives him away, he is scared. He isn't supposed to be scared of the one that loves him, but he knows that Connor does love him and the things he do is his own fault.

It's his fault for not being good enough.

"Did you kiss him?"

Harry doesn't answer because he doesn't want to tell the truth to Connor, and lying is not an option because the way that Connor is looking at him makes him want to crumble up and die in a corner.

The air stops when Connor's fist meets his stomach, he can't do anything more than focus on the pain that is erupting inside of him with every hit he is taking.

Louis park his car on his parking spot that actually is free for once, he then tries to take out the bags he got from IKEA. He ends up dropping one of the pillows he got on the ground only to drop almost everything when he tries to pick it up.

He must have looked like a complete idiot when he was standing there trying to pick things up from the ground.

When he finally gets inside of his apartment with all the things he can't help but feel lonely, the person he usually would call isn't there to answer the phone anymore.

His mother have been very sick for a long time and he have called her almost every day, but last time he was in Doncaster they had to put her in to a medical induced coma, it's been planned for such a long time if she didn't start to react to the treatment.

Her body needs rest and it's the only way that she might have a chance of surviving. Lottie is defiantly taking it harder than he is, maybe because he have gotten so used to the feeling of her being gone.

Lottie have been there every day seeing her getting worse, it was defiantly hardest for her when they put her to sleep.

Their sister Fizzy couldn't take it so she ended up overdosing at a party two years ago, it was defiantly one of the hardest things that Louis had to go through. He never expected to put his baby sister in to the ground so young.

He looks around the room and takes a deep breathe feeling the tears push behind his eyes, he just feel so lonely.