Woat staoy ine wattaod/ how to-ish

I have received my first bad grade of the year. oh what shall I do so my parents don't find out? They have the computer grades! I need to think fast.

I fly to my parents and knock them out so I can get extra time to prepare. I kill my siblings so they don't mess it up for me.

I take my parents computer and set it on fire then spread satans pubes that fly across tvs on it to add pizazz. I them set a cat on it since it's the closest thing to satan and a bible to level it out.

I then throw the computer in the river after feeding it to the left shark. but wait my parents have their phones! I fly back to the house and take them and put them in a blender like on unfriended and drink them so there's no way to fix it. I then fly to the school and take all the paper from the printers and copiers and eat them. I take all of the pens and stick them in the wall of cow hot.

I fly home feeling happy and proud but them my parents stopped me by grabbing one of my rolls of fat and slinging me around the house.

"What is this?!?!" She asks and my dad holds up a paper. it's my test I took home and forgot to feed it to my pet broccoli.

"U n sum rel 420 360 no scope trubl" my brother says coming back to life as a blender comes running from the kitchen and blends his dick up.