Wsow: how to

OK SO THIS CHAPTER IS BASED OFF OF MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL THAT WAS TODAY. so i'm a lame freshman at a new school and this is all yeah. I was the freshest freshman ever, trust me i had no one and i was holding a map and my schedule the whole time since i wasn't supposed to go to North.

HOW TO SURVIVE BEING A FRESHMAN

Step one: walk your classes before school starts.

Step two: mark where all your classes are on a map and the quickest routes and an alternate route.

Step three: on freshman day, pay attention to where the corridors you go down are.

Step four: the first real day, look to see if its Even block or odd or regular schedule.

Step five: see all the upperclassmen and where they go.

Step six: drink bleach

Ok so if you Don't know, freshman day is a day where only the freshman are at school and get to walk around.

Also the even/odd block day are where you go to only your odd or even classes for a longer time.

OK OK OK I KNOW THIS SUCKS BUT I'M BUSY.

Yes i'm busy...

I have the stress of school but i will probably update on weekends and i cant stop watching vampire diaries omfg thanks Emily for getting me to watch that therefore my life is gone. (no pun intended)