The lost sister Draco x reader

Hi I'm Y/n Lilly Snape I am siblings with Harry Potter the chosen one. No one really knows about me because I was hidden. Not even my brother, but I know him. He was taken away To our aunt and uncle and I to Snape my father.

Yes my father, my mother Lilly dated my father before he turned bad but when he did she left, she went to James and later to find out She was pregnant with me she decided to hide this from my father.

James always treated me like his own. But a couple months later she found out that she was pregnant again with harry my brother. We were happy family me and Harry would always hug and do everything together we were the best of friends but when we were 2 something bad happened Voldemort came, before he could even touch me Lilly my mother sent me away to my father leaving harry behind.

Ever since I didn't see him my father would always tell me about my mother. He told me that I had a brother, I would always ask if I could see him and he said no, my father worked at Hogwarts and we lived there. Over the summer I would go to Draco Malfoy's manor. Draco and I Are best friends. We tell each other everything. But there is one thing I didn't tell him. That I liked him more than friends.

(hey guys this this concludes my first part I hoped you liked it so far)