Draco and harry at it  again

" yes couldn't you tell McGonagle was worried and so is everyone else" Hermione says " but if there really is a chamber secret and it's been open" Harry gives us a worried look. " that means The air has returned to Hogwarts but the question is who is it" she says. "Well who do we know Who hates mud bloods" Ron says " are you referring to Malfoy" I say looking at him. " you heard him he said Hermione is next" I shake my head " look at his family Slytherin has been in his family for decades it makes sense" and that's when I take my leave.

I go to Draco and hug him we head to the Quidditch game. It was Slytherin against Gryffindor. I wish Draco good luck and stay in the stands. We were winning and I cheer. I see Draco and Harry talking and then he was getting chased by the ball. " oh no this isn't good" they start chasing the snitch and I couldn't see them. They finally go up and I see Draco got hurt. Harry caught the snitch and I go down the ball still chasing my brother. And I shot a spell stopping it.

I go to him he broke his arm. And Lockhart made his arm mush. I help Draco to the nurse he was faking being hurt. He was fine but Harry on the other hand wasn't. Growing bones wasn't going to be easy for him so I stayed with him we heard a voice like something was around us. And I saw Dobby " Harry potter should've listen to Dobby harry should've listened when he couldn't get on the train" he says

Harry was mad " you nearly got me expelled" I look at Dobby " Dobby why aren't you back home" I says to him. "I'm sorry master y/n" I look at him and nod. " it's good to see you dobby" he smiles. "You need to go home Harry" Dobby talks about how he gets beat five times a day. He crys " Dobby can only be free if his master offers him clothes" I have to remember that. " you must go history is repeating itself." Dobby leaves. We pretend to fall asleep " there's been another attack and our students are in grave danger Hogwarts is no longer safe The chamber of secrets has been open". The next day I go to Draco .

We were in class in Lockhart was talking about a duel. My dad walks on stage they were going to use a demonstration. They start fighting and my dad takes him out with one shot. " is he OK" Draco Rolls his eyes. " what does it matter" Lockhart says that they should have the student try and he originally picks Harry and Ron Weasley but my dad suggests Draco.

They get on stage and fight. " scared potter" " you wish" they turn away from each other and walk and then turn around. " only to disarm your opponent" Draco shots a spell then Harry goes flying they Laugh and then Harry shout to spell and then same thing happens to Draco. Draco then summons a snake. And it goes toward Him. Lockhart tries to kill the snake but it didn't work. Harry walks to the snake I could understand what they were saying. I go to Draco " I understood what he said....