Christmas at the Malfoys

We got off the train and headed to where the Malfoys are. When I see them I run and hug them "we missed you guys" they say. "Let's head home" Lucius says as we start to head to the car.

It took 10 min to get to the manner. When we got in the house is decorate. " we are having the Christmas ball here again" I nod " do we know if we can do it on Christmas Yves or the day before I won't be here Christmas" they look at me surprised "what ware are you going" Lucius says. " i'm gonna go spend it with my brother" he nods understanding but I can tell he is still upset. "Ok well have it the day before" I nod. " thank you" I hug him. He hugs back " now you too go have fun we will call you in for dinner" me and Draco run outside. When I turn around I get hit with a snow ball.

"Draco Malfoy" I see him laughing I grab snow and make a ball and throw it at him. We start a full fledge snow war. 30 minutes later we were both on the floor laughing. "Let's go in side" when we go into the house I see Narcissa and Lucius " me and Draco want to tell you something" I say looking at the them. "Me and Draco are dating" Narcissa jumps up and down "I've been waiting for this I always new you to would be together" she hugs me. "I always saw you as a daughter" Lucius says looking at me "I'm glad it's you I wouldn't have chose anyone better for my son" we all hug.

We are a big happy family. "Well me and y/n need to go dress shopping" Narcissa says we had to The dress store we look around. I try on a couple of dresses but then I find this beautiful green dress that matched the Malfoy color.

I try it on " it's beautiful" she says looking at me

I try it on " it's beautiful" she says looking at me. We pay for it and head home after we get shoes. When we got Home I go to my room I got changed into more comfortable clothes. Then I heard a knock " Come in" Draco comes in " do you want to watch a movie" I nod we cuddle on the bed and start to watch a movie. A little later I started to fall asleep in Draco's arms.

After a couple of days of fun it was the day of the party we were getting everything set up and making everything perfect. I go to the kitchen and help cook which is my favorite thing. I decided to make myself cupcakes. When I finish making cupcakes I give some to the elves and I saved a few for the Malfoys. There were only a few hours left so I decided to get changed and get ready. I put light make up on and the dress with a little bit of heel. The party was already about to start when I came down the stairs I saw Draco. He looked at me and aww " you look beautiful y/n" I kiss his cheek. " thank you" me and Draco hold hands.

We start to greet the guests as they came in. We saw a bunch of our friends and we said we would meet up with them after we finish. Then a certain someone came into the room " Hi pug face" " hi ugly Twatt" I get mad " oh you little- before I could get mad draco grabs my Wast " she's not worth it love" I nod. he looks at her " i'll deal with you later" he says towards pansy. After we were done we hung out with our friends. " do you wanna dance" I smile and nod we danced for what felt like hours everyone was watching us. But we didn't care we were happy. The night continues to go on.

We had fun and celebrated. Me and Draco had a good time with Crab ,Goyal and some more Slytherin friends. it was late when the party ended and me and Draco went to bed it was Christmas Eve. We I woke up the next day to present it was like our Christmas today. The whole Malfoy family got ready to open their presents. " so sense y/n isn't going to be here tomorrow we are opening presents today." Lucius says I nod " thank you" hi smile at him. " it wouldn't be Christmas without you dear" Lucius says looking at me with a slight smile. And then we started to open our presents.

I got a bunch of clothes shoes and some candy. But then I got to Draco gift it was a necklace that was engraved with our initials and it had a snake around I hug draco " thank you thank you all this was one of the best Christmas ever" they all smile and we all spend the day together. But after the long tiring day we fell asleep and the next day I would go back to Hogwarts and spend Christmas with my brother.....

(hey guys sorry for not writing sooner I've been really really busy with sports and stuff but here's this chapter I hope you liked it)