Geting Ready to go to Hogwarts

" well let's go shopping" we smile and run to the stores " OK what's the first thing on our list" Draco asked " The first thing looks like our books" we had to go to the book shop and get all the books we will need.

" The next one looks like our pet" we go to the pet shop and look for the perfect pet Draco got the biggest owl. I still was looking for the right pet, and then I passed this beautiful black and white owl with glowing orange eyes (The owl Picture on the top) . after we got our pet the next stop was our road we got all of our clothes and last but not least our wands Draco let him first and he got an elder wand after he was done I was next when I walked in the man looked at me "I think I have the perfect one for you" he gets out a wand that had gold and silver all over it it was beautiful " this is the enchanted wand it is one of the most powerful ones ever.

This one will create a connection to you whatever you think it will happen if you call it it will come." He hands me the wand and everything goes white around me. " this is your wand it was made for you." He says " thank you" " be careful with the world it is powerful but it can do good" I nod and I get up and leave with Draco. As we were walking out someone ran into me and it was none other than....

(sorry for the cliffhanger you'll have to find out next chapter)