Dementor

We were all rushing to get on the train and I was trying to find Draco's pod but I wasn't able to so I was sitting I was with harry. he was talking about how he blew up his aunt. Ron was thinking how it was brilliant. There was a weird guy sleeping in the corner. I roll my eyes Ron was going on how Hermione knows everything and then she pointed out how it was on the suitcase.

Harry looks at his friends and said " do you think he's really asleep" we all nod " then I have to tell you something" He closes the door. Harry caught them up on how serious black was coming after him and they were freaking out I thought they were over reacting.

That's when I just put my earbuds in and tune them out. But then we stop suddenly I take my earbuds out. The lights turn off and then turn back on. Ron says " there's some thing moving out there" and that's when the lights turn out completely. I start to get a little nervous but try not to do anything.

Ron was freaking out "I think someone's trying to get on the train" we all jump. The windows start to freeze in so does the guys wine. It was so cold then he shaped figure starts the claw at the door. "Oh shit" it was starting to suck Harry's soul out of him and that's when I jump in front of him and it starts to suck out mine.

The things I do for this boy. And then that's when the guy does a spell me and Harry were both knocked out. We start to wake up and the weird guy hands us chocolate. Harry asked "what was that" and the creepy guy said. " it was at the mentor the guards of ask a band or searching for Sirius black" then the guy leaves. Harry was talking about how he heard a woman screaming.

I just try and tough up through the ride we finally get to Hogwarts. We make it to the seating area and before the concert starts I say hi to a very angry Draco. "Hey Draco" I say " don't hate Draco me you were supposed to come a week before school started you didn't come at all" he it was definitely not happy. But then I huged him he definitely grew up a lot and got a lot hotter. " well I'll make it up to you somehow " I say hugging him pressing my chest against him.

" fine I'm not mad at you anymore but I would've loved to see how beautiful you got before school you're definitely filling out love and it's hot" he whispers the last part in my ear. We sit down holding hands and listen to the choir sing. They finish and everyone claps.

Dumbledore makes a speech and introduce the new teacher professor Lupin. Everyone claps but then Draco turns around and decides to make a comment towards my brother " Harry is it true you fainted you actually fainted" and that's when I pulled Draco and whisper in his ear. " Love you know I fainted to" and then an idea pops in his head. " and you needed your sister to save you" the guys laugh and I just facepalm.

Ron starts to say something " shove Malfoy" I just roll my eyes and Dumbledore continues to speak. " Hagrid would be taking his place, and Hogwarts will be Play host for the dementors of Azkaban " everyone was talking among themselves about it.

" The dementors   will be at every entrance of Hogwarts and I assure it will not affect our day-to-day activities but with warning dementors don't decipher who they are getting and who gets in their way I am warning you give them no reason to harm you demand tours aren't forgiving which you know happiness can be found even in the darkest of times  for those who only remember to turn on the light ."

We start to go to our dorms. Draco and I start to head to my room. " i'm ready for my forgiveness" I say " you have to earn it love..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~

With that I am done with another chapter I'm just giving you a heads up we are going to get a little spicier in the stories I will make sure I have dots to include warnings and where you can skip if you don't wanna read it but just giving you a little heads up now and see you next time love y'all..