Getting sorted

We make it to the front of Hogwarts we were all together in front of the doors to the great Hall i still couldn't find Draco but then I see him talking to Harry " .this is Crabbe and Goyle and I'm Draco Draco Malfoy" Ron starts to giggle .

" you think my name is funny do you don't need to ask for yours red hair you and a hammy down robe you must. be a Weasley " Ron looks down. " you'll soon find out that some wizard in families are better than others Potter you don't want to go making friends with the wrong short I can help you there." Draco hold up his hand " I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks"

Draco was about to say something but then Miss McGonagle is behind them. " * clears her throat* Time to go in" we all go in and get ready to be sorted Miss McGonagle explains everything I smile as I see my dad. Miss McGonagle calls Hermione Granger first she was sorted into Gryffindor.

The Gryffindor All cheer. Then she calls draco malfoy when he sits down the hat didn't even touch his head and said Slytherin. There was no question about that we all knew he would get that. Then after him it was ron Weasley and he got Gryffindor. Then it was Harry Potter I have no idea what he was going to get I wait .

I could hear him say " not Slytherin" The hat had a conversation with him and then says " Gryffindor" The kids at Gryffindor were screaming so happy that they got Harry Potter. A couple more people went and then I heard my name " Y/n Lilly p. Snape." Everyone was surprise when they heard my last name. Everyone was whispering I go and sit down in the hat is placed on my head " where would I put you all these years and I've never seen someone like you you are kinda like your brother you would fit great and Ravenclaw with your smart you also are kind hearted then also brave but you are very cunning like your father you can fit well in all the houses.
You will be in Slytherin."

I smile and I walk to the table I see Draco and I sit next to him. I smile and under the table I grabbed his hand and squeeze it and he does the same. The rest of the kids got sorted and we were being led by the perfect to our dorms.

We get in and he tells us the password " mud blood" we enter and you can see the green everywhere. " The girls are on the right and the boys are on the left head up to your rooms and get settled in your classes will be with your bags" I was about to walk up to the girls dorms but then I remembered I don't have to go to the girl dorms I have my own room here.

I had through the paining and I go up to my room saying that my bags were already there. I smile and put all my stuff into my drawers. I decided to write a letter to the Malfoys. " hey guys so guess what I'm in slither in and so is Draco I'm so happy that we're in the same house I hope you guys are doing OK and to see you soon I miss you guys. I'll keep you updated on my grades and everything I hope to see you soon" I give it to my owl and tell him to go to the Malfoy manner. He leaves and I get ready for bed. I'm ready for my first day at Hogwarts officially....