Potter or Malfoy

The next day I wake up in Draco's arms. I get up and go to my room to get changed. After I was finished changing I come back downstairs to see that Draco is gone. I decided to head to the great Hall to meet up with my brother. They were already there and I sit down next to them. "So y/n are you staying with your brother to spend Christmas with him?"

Hermione he asked. " oh I haven't thought of that are usually go to the Malfoys for Christmas" Harry looks sad " but I thought we're going to spend this Christmas together it's our first Christmas together" I'm nod "ya but Draco not gonna be very happy" they all rolled her eyes " come on sis" " OK I'll stay" and after that the day continues but I'm scared to tell Draco we were planning on telling his parents. I see Draco and I get up and go to him " Draco can I talk to you"

" of course sweetheart what's wrong" I start to play with my hands " well Harry asked if I could stay with him this Christmas." " what!! But we spend Christmas together we were going to tell my parents it's our first Christmas as a couple." I nod " I wish I could be with both of you."  Then I get an idea " what if I stay with you until Christmas Eve and I'll come back on Christmas Day" Draco rolls his eyes " I guess that's fine" I nod and hug him "I love you" " yeah I love you too" I kiss his cheek. " well I should go get packing" Draco Nods. I head up to my room and pack all the stuff I'll need. After I finish I go down to meet with my brother. " so what I'm gonna do is I am going to be a tree goes until Christmas Eve and I'll be back on Christmas day to spend it with you" he smiles " i'm OK with that but you have to be safe when you go to Draco's OK"

" of course brother I stay there every summer I'll be fine" I hug him. He hugs back being in his arms makes me feel safe. " I don't want you getting in any trouble OK don't get hurt while I'm gone and owl me." He nods " Will do" I head back to my room and go to bed.

The next day I wake up and grab my stuff and go downstairs. I see Draco " are you ready to go love" I nod and hold his hand. When I get out of the room I see my brother " have a good trip sis" I nod " i'll be back before you know it". I start to head to the train and when I get there I see my father " i'll see you later sweetheart be good" I nod when I got on the train I went to Draco's compartment we were sitting side-by-side and I put my head on his shoulder. I slowly start to fall asleep.

A couple of minutes later I hear Draco whisper yelling at someone. " shut up you're gonna wake her" " I don't care she's ugly dracopoo you're supposed to be with me" I hear the screeching voice I start to wake up. " look what you've done" Draco says. " Pig face get out now" she looks shocked. " you don't tell me what to do" I get up but Draco holds my hand holding me back " I said get out" everyone could feel the power radiating off of me. " get out!" And she did very quickly. And I sit back down snuggling into draco.

" what the hell was that" " I don't know" and I slowly fall back asleep snuggling in him. Next stop home.....