learning about my family

(Y/n POV)

I was with Tom sitting on the couch. "How didn't I know about you?" I ask him. "Well our family has a very special power. It all started with our great great great grandpa, Salazar Slytherin. He was just 12 when his sister got really hurt. A muggle born cased a curse. He went over to her to say his final good bye, but when he leaned over and hugged her she started to heal" I look at Tom with amazement.

I start to speak "she was ok?" He gives me a slight smile. "Yes she was fine. after that he learned he was special and life continued on later him and other powerful wizard and witches the founders of Hogwarts but when he didn't want muggle born kids came he didn't want that. That's when he learnt he could kill people. When the other founders found out they took his power away. But little did they know that the power run in the family. Ever 2 generations the descendent would be born with this power."

I follow every word he says "me and your fathers mom got this power but once they found out they killed her. When she died dad killed himself that's when me and your father split up and he changed his last name. But I kept our family name riddle" I look up at him. " we all went to school together I was ahead of your father at school of course. And he didn't tell people that we were brothers. Him and Lilly started seeing each other and he finally told her and I did some bad things I wasn't a very good person. And that is when she left her father when she found out he was a riddle"he say looking at me

" but she was pregnant with you and of course your father was oblivious and didn't know" i'm nod agreeing. "I tried to go see you and that's when I had a run in with your mom and James" he says to me. "Y/n I would never hurt you I've been keeping an eye on you making sure your safe if you were in trouble I'll be there, and if you need me I'll be in your dreams. I have to go now I'll see you soon dear" then he just disappears.

"Y/n" I hear someone call me. I turn around and see Draco. I run to him and jump in his arms and kiss him my hands really run through his hair we had a very passionate kiss we slowly pull away. " are you OK love Are you hurt" he says in a really worry tone. "I'm fine babe I promise" he hugs me. " we are going back to the common room we leave soon I really don't want to be here any longer than I have to" he says taking me back to our common room. " you don't know how worried I was" he say in a whisper.

He didn't let me down until we got to my room I could tell he's been sleeping in here. We lay down in the bed and cuddle Draco didn't let go of me but I didn't complain. " so how did you get to me" I ask him " well me and your brother kind of teamed up and.........

The end

I'm just kidding it's not the end the end but it's the ending of this chapter I Will give you A small spoiler it's going to be mostly in dracos POV have fun with that information and see you next week