The end of first year

I woke up the next day Draco was already gone probably to go get breakfast. The nurse comes in " you are free to go miss Snape" I nod and get up and leave I go to the great Hall. I sit next to Draco " welcome back y/n" The boys say. I nod and I start to eat the eggs and bacon it tasted so good. After breakfast we went to go pack up our stuff today was the last Night we stay here we leave in the morning. I'll pack up a few of my clothes to bring to Harry's.

After a couple of hours of packing and hanging out with the guys oh we went to the great Hall to find out which house won. They announce all the points and Slytherin was in the lead " but thanks to Hermione smarts they earned Gryffindor 20 points, 20 points also go to Gryffindor because of Ron Weasley and his chest master skills, then Harry Potter earning Gryffindor 30 points for his bravery"

This tied the game Gryffindor and Slytherin had the same points. " and thanks to Y/n Snape for saving us all she earned Slytherin 50 points" we won the Slytherin students start to cheer and pick me up " we did it we won"

The guys laughed at Harry's face I was so happy that we won.  We went back to the common room and we party. Me and Draco were dancing together. Somehow alcohol got sucked into the room. Draco went to go grab a drink for him and I and a guy approached me.

"Hello there pretty lady". It was a fourth-year he was known as A player. " I don't think my boyfriend would like you talking to me very much" The guy looks surprise. " I don't see him anywhere"

I look behind him and Draco was standing behind him.Draco turned him around" do you see me now" The guy looked At him. " i'm not scared of A first-year" but little did he know Draco was the most popular kid and he was friends with the upper grades. The older kids came over and punched him and Draco started punching him.

There was a huge fight. My dad comes in and stops the fight " Draco y/n come now" we go with my father. " what happened" he asked us " I was getting harassed by a fourth year And Draco saved me."

He looks at Draco and then Pats him on the back. " i'm glad you're protecting her" Draco nods. " I would protect her with my life" dad nods " i'm glad you two are together." We were surprised " wait you new" I ask my father. " of course I know I'm not blind" we laugh. " now you to head to bed. Separate beds"

We nod we walk back to the common room. " i'll see you in the morning my love" he kisses my cheek and we go our separate ways. I go to my room and lay down in bed. I slowly start to drift off to sleep. I leave tomorrow I go with Harry I can't wait to meet the rest of my family.

The next day I wake up and grab all of my stuff and go downstairs. everyone was there talking. I go to Draco " come on let's get to the train so we can have our own compartment" we had to the train. But I see Harry. " Draco I'll be right back I just have to discuss something with Harry" Draco nods and and I walk to my brother.

" i'm gonna ride with Draco on the train but will be in a compartment next to each other so I will just meet up" he nods. " sounds good little sis" I Glare at him " i'm older than you" he looks at me " True but I'm taller than you" The group starts laughing. " whatever I'll see you soon"

I get on the train with Draco and we find an empty compartment. "Y/n if you need anything owl me and if you need to be picked up I will be there in seconds. And if-'' I cut him off " I know Draco don't worry I'll be fine I'll be with Harry" I say with a smile " that's why I am worried wherever he goes trouble follows" my roll my eyes " i'll be fine love" he nods and hugs me. A couple of her friends come in like crab and Goya also a kid we met this year name blaze.

The train starts and we all just talk. We were having fun yes we might've been known as the people who don't have fun but when we're together we do. After a while we arrived to the platform 9 3/4. " i'll see you soon Draco" I kiss his cheek. " seriously if you need anything just call I'll be there" I nod and go and meet up with Harry. He leads me through the wall and I see a fat family that must be my uncle and aunt with my cousin. " I can't believe you brought this filthy girl with us to" they say to Harry they grab us and pull us out. This is gonna be fun

Little did I know that the Malfoy's were watching. " that family is awful we're just gonna let her go to it." Narcissa says " she wanted to go but I took precautions and will know if anything bad happens to her well be there in seconds" Lucius says.......

~~~~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plot twist yeah I know so evil but that's the end of this chapter I hope you liked it . I'll try to right one soon but have a good day and see you next time