Troll

A troll came in attacking us. I was holding the troll I got him hurt pretty bad but Will we were fighting I got hurt in the shoulder really bad he cut it. Suddenly Harry and Ron come in " are you guys OK" I nod harry jumps on the trolls back shoving his wand in his nose.

Then it was Ron's turn to Hermione and she shows him swish and flick. He does it and knocks the troll out with his hammer we all cheer but then I feel lightheaded I fall to the ground. But Harry catches me "y/n what's wrong" " my shoulder" Harry looks at my shoulder there was a cut going from my shoulder to my elbow.

" you're gonna be ok we got to get her to the nurse" they are not good before we could the teachers come in " did you do this." " it's my fault if it wasn't for Harry Ron abs y/n I would've died I wanted to find a troll myself but they save me" Hermione says they all look surprised my father comes to me. " sweetheart is is true" I nod " 5 points taken away from Gryffindor for Hermione irresponsible behavior but five points given to each one of you for dumb luck" we are nod and leave. They bring me to the nurse " you're gonna need to stay here for a couple of days while I put the stitches in" I nod I hold Harry's hand " you're going to be OK N/n" I am nod and fall asleep. The next day I woke up and harry was still here I smile.

Then someone burst through the door and he wakes up "y/n are you OK" Draco says coming over to me I nod. " move it potter" I look at Harry and nod he gets up and leaves. " what happened" I tell him the whole story " you're lucky you weren't killed" I nod and hug him. " I was so worried about you. It was going around school that you defeated the troll but got hurt" I nod " well I'm OK." " but what if you weren't you could've" " Draco I'm here I'm OK." He nods and we just sit there for a while and we fall asleep in each others arms.

(hey guys sorry for not posting for a couple of days I got hurt but I'm back now)