Back with the malfoys

We got to the house " i'm gonna go take a bath" i say to them. They nod " i'm gonna go make you food dear you look skinnier than ever" Narcissa said. I look at her. "Thank you" she smiles "no problem", with that I leave I go to my room. I start to take my clothes off. Then the door opens it was Narcissa "oh my goodness what did they do to you" I had scrapes and bruises all down my body.

I cover my self and look at her. "Oh hunny I'll prepare you a healing bath" she leaves and start to prepare the bath. She comes back out " it's ready you happen I'm gonna go talk to Lucius" I nod. I walk into my bathroom and get into the bubble bath instantly my wounds start to heal.

Narcissa POV
I walk in and see y/n bruises and cuts it was really bad so I prepared her a bath that had healing potions in it. After I told her I was gonna go talk to Lucius. I walk out of the room and go downstairs. I see Lucius working on some papers.

"Hun y/n is not good there's cuts and bruises all over her, i'm scared for what happened to her." Lucius stops and turns around, " I created a bath that should heal her but I'm just so worried about her".

He looks at me and thinks " well you need to take care of her and get her back to health and I'll deal with that family they will be hurting our girl anymore." I nod and kiss him. I go back and prepare her clothes. after she got out and changed I could definitely tell that she was in pain. " i'm so sorry honey that this happened to you" I hug her.

" I won't let them hurt you again we love you you have always been like a daughter to me." She smiles and looks at me. "How about you and I have a girls day" I say to the girl. "Yes I'm want to get cloths for my birthday party" I smile. She's gonna be turning 12 I remember when she was two and first came here I love this kid I just hope her and Draco stay together forever they truly are meant to be together.

Back to y/n POV
Nas asked me if I wanted to have a cost day and of course I said yes I just want to tell Draco first. " i'm gonna go tell Draco and then we can leave" I say to her. I go to Draco's room and I see him laying on the bed I go over to him and lay on him. "Hey love" he says. "Hi bubs me and your mom are going to go shopping." He hugs me " OK just be safe I'll see you when you get home I'm going out to get school supplies with father." I nod.

I kiss his cheek and then get up and go To Nas
We drove to the mall and started going shopping. " you're going to be a young woman this year and you're starting to get curves maybe you should have something that shows it off a little more". I nod We look around for dresses and then we find the perfect one.  (I do not own The photoAnd the dress can be any color you want)

"You look beautiful y/n" nas says I say thanks and we pay for it and leave we start shopping a little more buying more grown-up things and then we head to the house

"You look beautiful y/n" nas says I say thanks and we pay for it and leave we start shopping a little more buying more grown-up things and then we head to the house. Once I walk in I go to Draco's room. I had a smile on my face. " Draco do you wanna be my date to my party" I said to him and he says. " of course my love."

I hug him and smile. He starts to tell me about his run in with my brother. He saw him with the Weasley's and the mud blood in the book store. "He was getting so found over and taking pictures with the stupid book guy. And that stupid Weasley girl stood up for him. Then dad talks to him about his car saying he's very brave for talking about his name. Of course mud blood said something smart. There lowlifes" he says with hatred. "He dray why don't you help me with the party" I ask him.

He says yes and we start picking color themes , Games The party was going to be awesome but then some thing happened when we were going over the Guest and I saw a certain name was on the list pansy The stupid pug  face....