The kiss

And we kiss it was a sweet kiss. We pull away and I blush."y/n I like you a lot" " I do too Draco I really do" we hold hands " you are always there for me when I need you" I say looking at him. " you're always there for me too." " so what are we gonna do about us" I look up at him " I really don't know, do you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend" he smiles and looks at me " of course I would n/n" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Well we have to go to lunch soooo let's go" we hold hand and go to the grate hall everyone was talking about how Harry is now a seeker of course Draco was mad ever since Harry blew him off he disliked him but he keeps it on the down low in front of me. I have to talk to Harry. I don't eat lunch I just played with my food waiting for lunch to end. Draco looked at me weirdly he whispers in my ear " is everything OK" I nod and hold his hand. " sweetie you need to eat" he says " i'm OK Dra" he rolls his eyes. Soon lunch and and I get up " i'm gonna go tell Harry" he nods ended and I let go of his hand.

I catch up to Harry before he leaves " Harry can I talk to you" " sure y/n" I pull him away "there's something I have to tell you" " well what is it". My hands start to shake I start to have an anxiety attack what if he doesn't want to be my sibling what if he never wants to speak to me again. What if he hates me. I start to freak out and hyperventilate.

"Y/n are you ok" I shake my head. I was about to fall on the floor when Harry catches me. He sits down and hold me. I was losing consciousness "get.....Draco" I say as I pass out. Harry sees Hermione and and he tells her to get Draco. She was about to ask why when she sees me in his arms. She comes back with Draco " what do you want mud blood" he turned the corner and sees me. He runs to me instantly. "N/n you ok" he tries to shake me " what happened to her what did you do Potter." Draco starts to get mad " she asked me to come talk to her and she was about to tell me something when she started to freak out." Draco put me in his lap. " I know what happened" he starts to play with my hair. "What happened to her." " she was overthinking telling you" he looks at him confuse " telling me what" " That she is your sister"