First day in Potions

I woke up in my bed I got changed into my robes. I go downstairs to the common room and I see Draco Crabbe and Goyle. I smile as I see Draco I go up to him " so what's our class schedule" " We have potions first but we have to go eat breakfast first" I nod and walk with him to the great Hall.

We walk side-by-side I am see him with his stern face so I bump into him on purpose and smile. He starts to smile to and he bumped into me and we start to play fight I smile. We get to the great Hall and sit down. I start to eat but I never really eat much in the morning so I only had a little bit.

After I was done I put my head on Draco shoulder. " I am boredddddddd" he looks at me. " Will go to class soon I promise" he smiles at me and then goes back to his food a little later we go to potions. We had potions with Gryffindor. I already knew most of the potions.

My dad does his run the class anyway. My dad comes in and starts his lecture " there will be no one waving or a silly cantations in this class. As such I don't expect many of you to appreciate subtle science of this exact art that is potion making. But for the select few" he looks at me and draco.

" Who possess The pre-desperation I can teach you how to be which the mind. I can tell you how to bottle fam and brew glory and even put a stopper in death." He looks at me and smiles a little but then looks at Harry Who is writing " and then again maybe some of you came to Hogwarts imposition of abilities so formidable that feel confident enough.

To not pay attention" Hermione nods her head towards Snape telling him to listen. I sigh knowing what's gonna happen " mr. Potter our new celebrity. Tell me what would I get if I added powder root of ass Fidel to a infusion worm" Hermione raises her hand and Harry looks at her.

" you don't know well let's try again where Mr. Potter would you look if I asked you to find the A Beazell " Hermione raises her hand again. " I don't know sir" " what is the difference between monks wood and Wolf Van" Snape looks at Hermione with her hand raised " I don't know sir" " pity clearly fame is everything everything Y/n what are the answers" I look at my father " The ask for Flobberworm Mucus and valerian sprigs would make a strong sleeping potion that is so powerful known as the Draught of the living dead A   Bezoar is taking the stomach of a goat and root of asphodel ,will save you from most poisons as for monks wood and Wolf van they are the same plant which also goes for the name ACNITE.

" I finish Snape looks at me and smiles then he looks around " well why aren't you copying all this down" they all start to write it down. And I do too after class is finished I stay and talk with my dad. I go and hug him " i'm so proud of you sweetheart" I smile " well I have to get to my next class we can have lunch together" he nods " go on your broom flying lessons next remember what the Malfoys taught you keep your head up" he smiles and I head out. I meet up with malfoy and we walk together side-by-side Time to fly on a broom my hand starts to shake and Malfoy holds it. what's going to happen in  broom class I hope I don't fall in front of everyone....

(sorry this chapter is a mess I will fix it as soon as I finish the book)