Tom

I felt something take me while I was sleeping I woke up and I see someone. It was a very good looking man "hello I'm Tom." I look at him " I feel like I know you I'm y/n" he smiles "yes I know who you are darling." I smile at him "how do you know me" he goes to me. "I'm family your uncle" my uncle? "servers is my brother" I look at him "but how" he sits down in a chair and I follow " your father and I lost ourr parents at a young age and we got split up I didn't have a real home"

I nod and look at him. " you are very special my girl I won't let anything happen to you" he says. Oh he most be the one

Dracos POV

I woke up and I got dressed. I go down to the conmen room to wait for y/n. I hate how she is getting tortured from this i don't like seeing her this scared. I waited a while, the guys came down but still no y/n. Then I thought she was already there so we head to the great hall. When we got there she wasn't there but nether was her stupid brother.

We start to eat and more people came. I waited then Potter came in but she wasn't with him. I start to get nervous. After a while no y/n. We go to class hoping she Would be there but no. Where could she be, I guess I need to ask her brother. I go up to Potter "hey Potter have you seen y/n" I say with hatred. "No I thought she was with you"my heart drops. I shake my head. "She is missing" I say. That's when I run back to my dorm and I start to write to my father "father y/n has gone missing I'm afraid she has been taken what should I do" I finish the letter and give it to my owl.

I then start to walk to Snape office. " professor Snape  y/n went missing" he looks at me. "She is WHAT!!" I look down at the floor. "She is missing" he starts to pace "oh dear god what has my brother done" I look at him. "Brother?" I was very confused but then I remembered what y/n has told me. The family that's going to protect her. "Draco I bet Harry is on this case I need you to work with him and when you get her get out" Snape says. "I will bring her back I promise" he puts his hand on my shoulder.

I walk out of the room and go to meet up with Harry "I hate you but I love your sister with everything I have. So let's make a deal I help you find y/n and then we go our separate ways" I say to Harry. Hermione looks at me with discussed "no absolutely not" she yells at Harry. "I think he should come, yes he is bad but I see how he is with y/n. He's is a different person when she is with him, And I love my sister that one thing Draco and I have in common" he says to his friends. "I'm like right here"I say but they ignore me.

Hermione rolls her eyes "you really think he can help" she says to Harry. Harry nods "you have a deal Malfoy" Harry and I nod at each other "let's go save y/n" ..............