Flying lessons

on the way me and Malfoy hold hands until we get to the field and let go. I go to the broom positions and I wait for Miss McGonagle to tell us what to do she tells us how to call for the broom. I called the room and it comes to my hand Harry does the same and same with Draco.

Hermione was having a hard time and Ron smacked him in the face. Me and draco start laugh but then stop. Madam hooch teaches us how to mount the room and we do. Once I get on the boom my hands start to shake more. The one time I rode the broom I fell from really far up and I broke my Arm but my dad he'll be right up. But ever since I've been scared. Draco gives me a look to calm down.

Madam hooch teaches us how to fly up in the air and we are about to but Neville started flying through the air. He falls and he hurts himself Miss McGonagle takes him to the nurse. And says " if I see anyone flying in the air you will be expelled" after that Draco found Nevils sparkly ball thing and took it, him and Harry started to go at it.

Draco flies up in the air and Harry went after him they were pushing and shoving each other I flew up to stop them. But Draco already threw the ball and Harry went after it. I was about to fall when Draco caught me and brought me back down. Harry comes back with the ball and everyone starts to cheer and Miss McGonagle comes out.

She takes Harry away well that's is time I'll see my brother I was upset that I was never able to tell him, if I see him again I'll tell him that I'm his sister. When Harry leaves Draco pulls me aside " what the hell were you thinking flying up in the air. You could've gotten hurt". " Draco I'm OK I promise." " but what if you weren't and you got hurt I don't know what I would do" I smile and hold his hand and put it on my cheek. " see I'm ok" I smile and lean into him our lips are inches apart and then...