Wakes up to him

Everything was dark. I felt so lonely I tried waking up but I couldn't. I see a person it was my mom. " am I dead" I ask her " not quite sweetheart you're sleeping you have for a while." I look at her. " we need to talk you have this power that is very special. And quite dangerous" she says holding my hand " my great grandma who is one of the most powerful witches. She had the power to control the elements it also choose life or death. You have that same power it is very dangerous you have to control your emotions because one wrong move he could set the whole place on fire." I nod and look at her. " but how am I talking to you mom you died" she looks at me

" they thought it was best for me to tell you" I was very confused "they?" " The ancestor pumpkin they watch over you all the time" " well that's not creepy at all" I see you as a joke. But she didn't laughed. That's when I started to think of Draco he would always laugh at my jokes/sarcasm. I missed him dearly we didn't end things on a good note. " when will I wake up" " right now" and then I felt the ground shake.

I start to open my eyes and see I'm in a white room. I try to open my eyes more. My eyes fully open and I look around I see a sleeping Draco he was holding my hand. I smile and start to rub his hand. He then starts to wake up. He hugs me "y/n I'm so sorry for everything that happened I was just jealous that you were hanging out with your brother more than me." I give him a week smile.

" Draco you've been a part of my life for as long as I can remember I will always love you and I will always be there for you. There is no need to worry you are the man I love and no one can replace you not even my brother" I say kissing his hand at the end " I just got angry because you were making fun of my brother" he nods and hugs me " I was so scared you weren't gonna wake you've been out for two weeks. I haven't been able to eat or drink or sleep without you. I missed you so much" I smile and kiss his cheek " I missed you too my love" we stay in the hug for a little while. Then I pull away " Draco I haven't seen my brother in years and I finally got him so I'm going to spend time with him but I promise I'll spend time with you to end will go on dinner dates." Draco smiles " fine but I get to choose the place" I nod and hug Draco " Draco you should eat you look up a lot skinnier than usual"

He nods and grabs food we start to eat. After we eat the nurse comes in " i'm gonna keep you here for one more night for observation and then you can go back to your room tomorrow" I nod and say thank you I look at Draco and kisses lips our lips move in sync my hands goes in his hair but then my brother comes in. "Y/n your awake" me and Draco separate " Potter" Draco says with hatred " you are the reason why she's here it's all your fault" Draco goes towards Harry. " Draco calm down it's not his fault" Draco looks at me. " go take a walk and come back in a little while talk about this more later."

He nods and leave. " i'm so glad you're OK sis" I nod and hug him. " you did it you saved us all" he say to me. I hug him " sis I was wondering if you would like to come back with me and spend the summer with me." I was very shocked by this " i'll have to ask my father and the Malfoy they're my family too brother it's hard to pick between the both of you." Harry looks at me. " I understand n/n but you've always spend time with them you just got me and I just got you I wanna spend time and get to know you well" I nod.

"I'll have to think about it" with that Harry  leaves and I stay with my thoughts. I want to be with my brother but I also want to be with my boyfriend choices choices. A couple of seconds later Draco comes in. " what did you talk about" I look away avoiding eye contact. "love was wrong" I look up at him. "

Harry wants me to spend the summer with him." I look down. " but I want to spend the summer with you like always." I nod " yes but I just got my brother and I need to get to know him he is the only blood related family I have besides my father." Draco nods. " fine you can spend half of the summer there but you're coming back and spending the rest with us right for your birthday." I am nod and kiss his cheek " of course wouldn't miss it for the world."

Surprisingly that went a lot better than I thought. I'm happy I can spend time with both of my family I love them both I hope I never have to choose. And with that me and Draco went to bed he slept on the hospital bed with me curled up in his arms we were happy I hope nothing ever changes that....