My moment with My love

Hey warning this is going to get a little sexual not much but just a little heads up and you can skip ahead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔞⚠️ warning⚠️

We get to my room And he picks me up. He starts to walk me to the bed we slowly start to kiss. And it was very sweet but then it got a little more intimate. He slowly sits on the bed. He starts to bite my lip, and I could feel my core get hot.

I start to take his cloths off and I see his chest, and I couldn't look away he looked so hot. He starts to laugh and I realize that he saw me looking. I blush and look away. "It's ok babe I'm yours" I smile and kiss him. Then he starts to take off my clothes and my chest was exposed.

I was a little embarrassed and I started to hide myself. But he grabs my Chin "your Beautiful y/n and I love you" I smile and start to show myself. Draco pushed me on the bed and we continue to make out. He was about to take my pants off when there was a knock on the door.

⚠️ end of mature content⚠️

The knock on the door scared me and Draco "who could that be " I ask. "I don't know hun" he says. There was a knock again "y/n it's your dad can I come in" we freak out even more oh no. I yell Draco to go under the bed. And throw my shirt on. I grab my head phones and put them on.

"Dad? Ya you can come in" I say trying to play it cool. He opened the door "oh you had your headphones in" I nod and look at him. " well I just am wishing you good luck for tomorrow I'll see you in class love bug" I nod "see you there" he walks out of the room. I can breathe again "you can come out" Draco crawls out from the bed. He hugs me "that was close.

I nod "indeed " I lay down and he lays next to me. "I missed you so much" I smile "I missed you too my prince." I start to close my eyes "are you going to try to be nice to my brother "maybe" I just roll my eyes. This boy. We start to go to sleep for the next day. This is going to be fun.....