very unusual

I talk with Draco. " I think I can speak passel tongue" I say to him. " you're OK love I gotcha you're OK no one will hurt you" with that we start kissing slowly making out on the couch. " I like it when you kiss me like this" after a little bit Draco says "Where is crab and Goyal we should go look for them" I nod we walk down the hallway and we see them. " crab Goyal where have you been pigging out in the great Hall all this time why are you wearing glasses." He says looking at him. "Uhm reading" he say "reading I didn't know you could read"

Draco turns to the kid " what are you doing down here Weasley" he says " mind your business Malfoy" with that we left to the dorms. We sit on the couch I sit on dracos lap. The guys were just standing " you can sit down" I say. Rolling my eyes "You never know that the Weasley's are pure blood the way the behave"

crab was acting weird he said it was just a stomach ache. Draco starts talking " surprised that the leaders hasn't game but I guess Dumbledore is  trying to cover it up. Dumbledore is the worst thing that ever happened to this place" he says and I snuggle into him. Then Goyal shouts " you're wrong" Draco lightly places me on the couch. " what do you think someone's worse than Dumbledore." Crab shakes his head but then Goyal says. " Harry Potter"

Draco smirks " you're absolutely right, Saint Potter" I hit him on the back of the head. " hey he's my brother" he looks at me. " I know love but ever since he came distraction follows and people actually think that he's their hair of Slytherin absolutely unbelievable" I shake my head. "Then you must know who is behind this all" he sits down " you know I don't it's been torturing y/n she can't sleep"

I look at him " love I'm fine It's just the voices" I say he nod " my father did tell me it's been 50 years since it's been open I wonder who opened it the only thing he told me was that that they were expelled and that when the chamber of secrets was open a mud blood died So it's a matter of time before one of them get killed and for me I hope it's granger" Then crab stands up and Goyal grabs him. " what's the matter with you too you're acting really odd" they start freaking out and they run out the room. They look like my brother and Ron ....